Thread: Welcome to Freshers Home New Forum!

Nirmala Guest

Default Welcome to Freshers Home New Forum!

Welcome to Freshers Home New Forum.
    We hope you enjoy using your forum. If you have any problems, please feel free to ask us for assistance.

Thanks!
    Freshers Home Team!

Default Re: Welcome to Freshers Home New Forum!

I got a tip/suggestion. When I was singing up it said I needed a password longer then 8 characters. I think you should make it a bit more lower. So peoples passwords can match.

Small passwords are easy to hack, I will discuss this and see if i can make it as small as 5 characters.

Do we have any control panel here where we can upload a pic of ours or create an avtar?

Quote Originally Posted by feb.25.07
    Do we have any control panel here where we can upload a pic of ours or create an avtar?
    This is not like a regular forum. I'm sure there is a way to upload your week as the admin of the site has done. Let's wait for her response.

Default Best testing course training with fee 3000 and 100% job guarantee

Hi,

I am providing training in bangalore for Testing Tools. I am having Over 8 Years of experience in IT Industry as Test Engineer and currently working as a Automation Lead for TOP MNC. I am providing training for past 2 Years and almost all people who ever I provided got offered. If any one interested in taking training in Testing Please contact me at 9620075089, And I am charging fee just 3000

THanks,
    Bala

Hello ! I am CHAITHANYA KUMAR.I did my B.Tech Computer science with 74% and searching for a software job..
    i have seen honeywell walkin regarding employee referral.can anybody give employee referrence code to me please
    ????????
    plz.. plz... plz... plz...