Thread: testing tools (manual,qtp and qc) training in hyderabad, ameerpet

Default testing tools (manual,qtp and qc) training in hyderabad, ameerpet

Annex IT Solutions Offers Testing Tools Training
    in Both Manual And Automation Courses , We Cover QTP ,
    QC , Manual Testing ( Faculty : Satish Patnaik )

Other Courses We are Offering :
    SQL Server 2005/2008 DBA
    PHP , Java Script , Joomla , drupal , HTML ,CSS.

Annex IT Solutions
    Seshu Babu. V
    040 42000072

Default Don't waste ur time and money at Annex IT, Ameerpet.

Quote Originally Posted by testing View Post
    Annex IT Solutions Offers Testing Tools Training
    in Both Manual And Automation Courses , We Cover QTP ,
    QC , Manual Testing ( Faculty : Satish Patnaik )

Other Courses We are Offering :
    SQL Server 2005/2008 DBA
    PHP , Java Script , Joomla , drupal , HTML ,CSS.

Annex IT Solutions
    Seshu Babu. V
    040 42000072
    Hello Students and friends.

I am a former student of annex it, Ameerpet. And it was like a hell there. The faculty is bad teaches very bad and also does not have any time for the institute. Whenever he is taking class he is constantly attending to phone calls from office and friends. And leaves class in a hurry saying "Serious escalation in office". Or he just bunks his classes saying he has a meeting in office.

Also the infrastructure and the management is really bad. They are just hungry for money. They say that they do not provide hardcopy material but instead softcopy along with the software cd. But later they do not provide the softcopy as well giving stupid reasons like software not available or ask from faculty.

Also there is no coordination between the faculty & mgmt. both speak opposite things. infrastructure is bad placements assistance is worse. sometimes they close the institute and go without intimitation making the students suffer who come from far away. they even don't bother to tell students when the inst. is going on holiday.

So plz students don't suffer like i have suffered there. it would be really better if you joined other institute like Optimize SQL or Visual Mind. Also i have researched (my few friends have stuidied at Optimize SQL) that this institute is presently the best in Ameerpet for SQL SERVER DBA.

SO PLZ DONT OPT FOR ANNEX IT.

For professional and Advanced Industry Certification, Software testing(Automation, Manual, Pro, Selenium etc..) courses contact talentsprint.
    In this world ruled by internet, learning is made easier with our Online Courses. It gives an opportunity to turn any place anywhere into a classroom. With both course and placement support, we ensure you come out with flying colors.

All the best for fresh Graduates !!

Visit: talentsprint.com
    Head Office
    Block A, IIIT Campus,
    Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500032
    Recruitment Toll Free: 1800-102-9006
    Corporate Board: 040-424-39901
    Ameerpet
    Near Satyam Theatre, Opp HDFC bank
    Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500016
    Phone: +91-40-4018-0566, +91-40-4010-0077

Hello, my name manoj i suggest Talentsprint is best training center for Software testing.

Getting trained at TalentSprint was a great learning experience. Their excellent resources, faculty and practically teaching methods have helped me to learn all the skills required for my new job. Thanks to TechnoChoice’s Placement Drive.
    I recommend talentsprint to all the freshers.

Visit: TalentSprint.com