Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For job

Default For job

I just complete my Engineering in telecommunication i want some job site or companies for freshers job

I just completed my engineering in information technology...now i want to do technical job as software developer...i have to clear my test..please send me apptitude questions

google monster.com u will find many relevant jobs plus u will also find many websites or job portals

You can use our job search engine, http://www.freshershome.com/jobs/

Hi Every One

Hi,
    We are From Cegonsoft Banglore Software training company.we are mainly into three sectors.Software training,Development & Consultancy.in training we are giving training for various technologies like Java,dot net,Php/My sql,software testing,RIA.even we will hire the students for our own development.let us know your skills we will deffenetly will help you out.if you want to know more details regarding the placemnets Contact:Rehana:9632107107

there are number of website available for jobs ... i think elitmus is best for freshers to get all information regarding off campus ... and websites like apuzz.com useful for freshers

Dear freshers,
    Cegonsoft Pvt Ltd one of the pioneer in the IT sector. As of now no IT companies are ready to take young fresh graduate's for their company and to spend too much of expenses in training them. The scenario is totally different they are looking for a graduate who is having knowledge about the technology to save their training expenses. So Kick off for your software training.

Cegonsoft is one of the world class training center providing various courses such as,

Java
    Php
    Dot Net
    Python
    Software Testing
    SEO

Cegonsoft is also into the development and consultancy process and assure you 100% placement assurance. They are having 100+ Client companies associated with them. So stop rushing up and start your career with Cegonsoft. For more details contact @9600081201

Dear Job Seekers your Destination is Very Near,
    Greetings from Cegonsoft Coimbatore, We are the pioneers of IT Sector in Coimbatore. We always intend to extend our services towards the Young Fresh Graduates.
    Here a program for you all, it’s nothing but OJT (On Job Training). This program is aimed to build up a career development and to train you in desired technology. You will be with us as our employee and after training we will implement yourself into the live projects.

Features of OJT:-
    Eligibility Tests includes Aptitude, Technical Machine test & Personal round.
    Day one OFFER LETTER will be provided to the Candidate.
    Training in any of the Latest Technologies ( PHP, RIA, DOT NET, JAVA / J2EE, Web 2.0, Software Testing )
    Soft Skill Training
    Project Exposure
    This Program is Placement Assured and candidate is eligible after clearing Aptitude test, Technical, Machine test & personal round of Interview.
    No more Job search.

Join this Program and be an Employee instead of Job Seeker.

CALL US BACK FOR MORE DETAILS:
    Vignesh Ks
    9688477218, 0422-4206205, 9944200078, 8754466134
    cegonsoft Pvt Ltd

Thanks & Regards,
    Vignesh Ks,
    Technical Associate,
    Coimbatore.

You should post your resume on various online job portals like: merajob.in, naukri, timesjobs, shine as they provide unlimited job posting for employees whether they are experienced or freshers.

Dear job seeker there are many jobs sites in India to find the job. So upload your resume on that job sites. According to me Wisdom Jobs is good online job site for fresher as well as experience.

Hi Haris,

Besides full time job, you can even start exploring freelance opportunities. Freelancers in India are in huge demand because the are inexpensive as well as reliable. theflexiport.com is a great online portal for freelancers to get work from home projects. While taking freelance projects, just make sure that you give client quality service

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast