Thread: which is the best training institute in hyderabad for "DWH"?

Default which is the best training institute in hyderabad for "DWH"?

I Need Good Institute For "data Warehousing"
    Powered by Yahoo! Answers

This is a discussion on which is the best training institute in hyderabad for "DWH"? within the Training Institutes forums, part of the Campus Forum; I Need Good Institute For "data Warehousing"...

Default Best Institute for Datawarehousing

Hi all,
    Mr Madhusudhanna Rao, is the Best faculty for datawarehouse. I attended recently his course.
    Converage of subject in all tools is excellent and very interactive with students.
    Version IT is the institute in ameerpet where he works. He is the destiny for Informatica, Cognos , BO and DataStage. This is my personal experiance

Regards,
    swathi.

Hi Lenin,

Data warehousing is huge subject and you cannot find a best lecturer for the data warehousing or institute for the data warehousing. There are different tools that makes it possible. Typically these tools are catagorized into ETL and Reporting. I am sure that no single person can train you all the tools as each tool itself is a huge. These tools are evolved over a period of time and is continously improving. Also from the real time perspective I didn't find a person working on many tools at the same time. I see most of the institues are doing it with a person working on one tool and making him/her to teach all the other tools also, which in real world is not a working on those tools. Instead of looking for the Data Warehousing, look for the tools and evaluate which one is best then search for the institues. I am working on one of these tools and My company wants me to learn Abinitio, and they provide the training at company premises but that didnt got worked. So I searched in ameerpet and shocked to see that a single person telling all the tools and that too incomplete. But I finally I searched for an institute named T****zium Technologies which is from young proffessionals and they have solved my problem. Abinitio is trained by Siva.R, a real time professional and is been excellent.