Thread: Career advice

Default Career advice

Hi everyone!!!I finished my ECE (electronics and communication engineering).Can I apply for network engineer jobs after I complete a CCNA certification?Is this certification suited for girls since i heard it requires a lot of travelling??Thanx in advance for ur help..

Default testing course in Chennai

Accord Info Matrix is a Chennai based Software Firm. Our main focus areas are Software Training and Software Development.Accord Info Matrix : Best Hands on Training - Massive Placement.

Plc Training In Chennai, Plc Training In India - Technocrat Automation is a leading Industrial Automation providing 100% Practical Training and Placement in all leading brands of PLCs, SCADA, DCS, PAC, VFD, SERVO, MMI, GSM PLC, Pneumatics and Field Instruments with State of Art Technical Lab Facilities.

Its informative post provides a lots of data on topic also provide more data o topic.

Yeah, you can apply for network engineer jobs. You have ECE Degree and CCNA certification now you have to earn market experience. Its not that CCNA certification suited more to girls if you have great knowledge in which you did certification you can get a perfect job. All over its depend on your knowledge and skills.

You can apply for network engineer jobs. You have ECE degree and certification in CCNA, now you have to gain market experience. It's not like that CCNA certification just suited for girls, if you have good knowledge and skills you can get job easily.