Thread: can u tell me a good institute for radio jockey training?

Default can u tell me a good institute for radio jockey training?

i have completed my 12th and doen BA from DU. please let me know good institute for becoming rj
    Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Try some of these links:

Links Removed....

Hope I helped =)

Try some of these links:

.Links removed

Hope I helped =)

WHERE TO BECOME A "Radio Jockey"

* AIR offers a two-month in-house training course to its Radio Jockeys. Besides, AIR, Chandigarh has been conducting a week-long 'Vaani Certificate' course for training its presenters from September 12, 2007.

* The Take One Academy of Broadcasting, Chandigarh, offers trainees a chance to present a show on the local AIR channel once a week.

* The Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA), which takes in students through CAT (IIM), offers internship with FM radio channels like Radio Mid-Day, Red FM and Radio Mirchi as part of its one-year graduate programme in Broadcasting Management. www.mica-india.net

* A course is conducted by the Xavier Institute of Communications, Mumbai - 400 001, called ABCD - Announcing, Broadcasting, Compering and Dubbing.

Career prospects

There are many opportunities with various leading FM channels and private radio ventures. With the increase of such channels there will definitely be large requirement for such persons. In the very initial stages the earning is anything between Rs. 7,000 to Rs. 15,000 per month. But these are just the beginnings and are on the lower sides. After a few years experience one can see a sharp rise in their incomes. Besides Radio Jockeys can earn more by doing voiceovers, advertisement jingles for radios, television channels and corporate houses. These groups prefer radio jockeys because of their voice standard. All of a sudden, a job in radio is respectable. Indians, like student Deepa Chanana, are paying hefty fees for courses, run by a Delhi media company, to learn how to write and read for broadcast. However, what is called radio jockeying in India is far from lucrative. For all those of you who have a passion for music and desire to pursue a career in a related field, Radio Jockeying could be just the field for you.

Have a very nice afternoon, warm regards from Germany!

Thumbs up radio jockey courses after 10+2

Quote Originally Posted by sweety teen View Post
    i have completed my 12th and doen BA from DU. please let me know good institute for becoming rj
    hi sweety,
    i would like to share some of my experience while studying raduio jockey cousrse at [I]CRAFT:center for research in art of film and televion.locatedin rohini,delhi(info(at)log2craft.org).this[/url] was a new instition and i was not sure if i should be taking the admission. but i am very lucky that we had wonderfull radio Jockey teacher Miss Akanksha Kochar,herself radio jockey at AIR every tuesday have her programme.she has amazing way of making things simplere and also she explains subtle and nuances of being RJ which i never thoght of.Today i am working as freelnace voice artist thought you can also contact thses people if you are keen on. The only problem may be that CRAFT donot accept more than 10 students per year,so you can try your luck!!

CERTIFICATE COURSES
    Certificate Course in Professional Radio Jockeying.
    Certificate Course in Professional Voice Culture.
    Certificate Course in Radio Scriptwriting.
    Certificate Course in Radio Station Management.
    Certificate Course in Audio Production for Radio.
    Certificate Course in Radio Content Creation.
    Certificate Course in Radio Station Imaging.
    Certificate Course in Radio Station Marketing.
    ADVANCED CERTIFICATE COURSES
    Advanced Certificate course in Professional Voice Culture.
    Advanced Certificate course in Audio production for radio.
    OPTIONS FOR STUDENTS AFTER TRAINING IN THE ABOVE MENTIONED COURSES:

After training, the students can venture into any of the following careers:

RADIO JOCKEY
    WEBCASTER
    PODCASTER
    VOICE-OVER ARTISTE
    NARRATOR
    ANNOUNCER
    NEWSREADER
    SCRIPTWRITER
    PRODUCER
    MOBILE JOCKEY
    INTERNET JOCKEY
    VO FOR IVRS
    VOICE FOR ANIMATION
    DIGITAL EDITOR
    RADIO SALES ASSOCIATE
    RADIO STATION MANAGER
    PRODUCTION HEAD
    COMMENTATOR
    COMPERE
    MASTER OF CEREMONIES
    PROMO PRODUCER

Bangalore:
    26, 16 Cross,
    18 Main,
    5phase
    JP Nagar
    Bangalore - 560078
    Ph; 080 - 32911000 / 41722602
    email: bangaloreacademy@gmail.com

Default Radio Jockey Academy in South Delhi.

Academy of Broadcasting - India's oldest Radio Jockey Academy has been launched in Delhi -Saket. You can call 011- 41407897 for details.

Hi Sweety
    there are many radio jockey institute in India. But where do you want to get admission this is the first thing???
    Well, if you have any query regarding radio jockey institute, you can visit the website mikeacademy.co.in. There, mike academy helps you to stand in the competition in India.