Thread: cegonsoft hr consultancy|Cegonsoft bangalore | Conducts Interview Orientation Program

Default cegonsoft hr consultancy|Cegonsoft bangalore | Conducts Interview Orientation Program

IOP
    Are You Not Confident To Attend An Interview?
    Donít worry, We lead through your career path.
    We, CEGONSOFT is one of the country's fastest growing Information Technology Solution Company .CEGONSOFT has established itself with these 3 independently successful divisions:
    >Software Training
    >Software Development (Software Engineering & Development Centre - SEDC)
    >HR Consultancy
    The synergies of all three divisions when combined benefit the clients, this adds value to in-house expertise.

What is this Course About?
    This Course is about final touch-up with the Technology, Soft skill and finally giving them the Interviews. The objective behind this Program is providing Interviews to candidates who already know the Technology. This program is more towards the skills required for Interview.
    Technical Brush up on Java/J2EE, .NET, Software Testing, PHP & MYSQL, LAMP, RIA
    Technical Session -1
    Technical Session -2
    Technical Session -3
    Technical Session -4
    Resume Building ,Group Discussion (GD) & Training for Aptitude Test
    Mock Interview & Personality Development
    Completing your course, Job Assistance will be provided through our HR Consultancy.........!

*conditions apply

For more details,
    Supriya J Patil
    Cegonsoft Pvt Ltd

Hi i am fresher i was completed B.tech .Now I am searching job in IT.When i am searching job ,i have a chance to read about cegonsoft IOP program..I like to join in this program also i read cegonsoft feedback.I am very much eager to join in cegonsoft..

Hai myself Karthick. I am a MCA fresher. And i did my project work in cegonsoft. They trained me very well. I really thank to the staffs who trained me. And i intrested in IOP course.

Dear Job Seekers your Destination is Very Near,
    Greetings from Cegonsoft Coimbatore, We are the pioneers of IT Sector in Coimbatore. We always intend to extend our services towards the Young Fresh Graduates.
    Here a program for you all, it’s nothing but OJT (On Job Training). This program is aimed to build up a career development and to train you in desired technology. You will be with us as our employee and after training we will implement yourself into the live projects.

Features of OJT:-
    Eligibility Tests includes Aptitude, Technical Machine test & Personal round.
    Day one OFFER LETTER will be provided to the Candidate.
    Training in any of the Latest Technologies ( PHP, RIA, DOT NET, JAVA / J2EE, Web 2.0, Software Testing )
    Soft Skill Training
    Project Exposure
    This Program is Placement Assured and candidate is eligible after clearing Aptitude test, Technical, Machine test & personal round of Interview.
    No more Job search.

Join this Program and be an Employee instead of Job Seeker.

CALL US BACK FOR MORE DETAILS:
    Vignesh Ks
    9688477218, 0422-4206205, 9944200078, 8754466134
    cegonsoft Pvt Ltd

OJT – On Job Training
    3Cs – Concept driven by benefits
    Candidate
    Client
    Company-Cegonsoft
    As an IT organization its only expectation from the candidate is the proof that exhibits his/her proficiency in the platform of his interest.
    All that they look for is some real-time experience just in order to test his/her capability to handle pressure and project.
    This GAP is bridged by these huge organizations through their massive investment. However looking at it from another angle, what if they are lucky enough to find a candidate who is a complete package?
    Why can’t you tune yourself into one such package? If you are wondering how, then we are proud to bring to your notice about the tailor-made solution which is none other than your OJT – On Job Training.
    P.SATHYAN
    #108, Nehru Street,
    Near Senthil Kumaran Theatre, Ramnagar,
    Coimbatore-641009.
    Mobile : 9629055784, 0422-4206205.

I have also recently completed my MBA. Now I want to do a job in IT sector and I am going to get IT training from itgurukul.co.in . I am joining from 1st April 2014 and really too exited.

Dear Job Seekers your Destination is Very Near,
    Greetings from Cegonsoft Coimbatore, We are the pioneers of IT Sector in Coimbatore. We always intend to extend our services towards the Young Fresh Graduates.
    Here a program for you all, it’s nothing but OJT (On Job Training). This program is aimed to build up a career development and to train you in desired technology. You will be with us as our employee and after training we will implement yourself into the live projects.

Features of OJT:-
    Eligibility Tests includes Aptitude, Technical Machine test & Personal round.
    Day one OFFER LETTER will be provided to the Candidate.
    Training in any of the Latest Technologies ( PHP, RIA, DOT NET, JAVA / J2EE, Web 2.0, Software Testing )
    Soft Skill Training
    Project Exposure
    This Program is Placement Assured and candidate is eligible after clearing Aptitude test, Technical, Machine test & personal round of Interview.
    No more Job search.

Join this Program and be an Employee instead of Job Seeker.

CALL US BACK FOR MORE DETAILS:
    Vignesh Ks
    9688477218, 0422-4206205, 9944200078, 8754466134
    Cegonsoft Pvt Ltd, #108 Nehru Street, Ram Nagar, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Vignesh Ks,
    Technical Associate,
    Coimbatore.