Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cegonsoft reviews |Assure Your Job Through Placement Assurance Program For Freshers |

Cegonsoft specializing in electronic design and electronic projects. The company, which bloom in the latest technology, offering solutions that are economically, a comprehensive and provide the best possible value.
    Our vision is to be independent of the field has enabled us to carry out projects and products in a wide range of vertical markets, giving us a rich and varied experience of different technologies and techniques.
    Probably the biggest advantage over our competitors is that we have the ability to define the project. We have in house expertise to work at various phases of the solution, which enables us to provide the cheapest and most optimized solutions in a short time to cover possible.

I was joined in Cegonsoft for Software Testing Training.
    The instructor is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic. He illustrate the modules with the real world examples.
    This has been a learning experience and my understanding of the subject has increased to 100%. I could listen for hours and not get bored or walk away, and my knowledge on the subject has increased considerably.
    I was also been placed as a testing engineer with good package by the assistance of cegonsoft placement cell.

cegonsoft reviews
    I have been benefited from this training program Cegonsoft I gained knowledge. LAMP The training was good and it helped me to improve my knowledge of programming. Before I attended the training I did not know what is. LAMP. But after this training, I was good enough to do the programming, I learned many new things and improved my knowledge. Documents and tutorials given were very useful for improving knowledge.

Default Review

Cegonsoft gives good training in all aspects of programing languages. The student who takes the training here would have been grown in programming stuffs can bring out their innovative thoughts with effective ideas.

To get placed in good company cegonsoft is the best place to learn technologies like Java,J2EE,PHP/MYSQL,Dot net,web 2.0 and many other. They give live projects to do and they guide you in many things. Cegonsoft gives you best placements . Every Saturday in every center they conduct Mock interviews , give training about how to get placed and so on.

The reviews are good , the cegonsoft is really on of the best training institute, the best hr consultancy help in the job assurance really good.

I am feeling glad to give my review about cegonsoft.
    Cegonsoft provides the knowledge to the students to achieve a great career in their life. Cegonsoft is always ready to take challenge for the students to be known around the world. Because Cegonsoft gives world-class training to freshres and job seekers. Cegonsoft not only gives the training but also nice placements as well.

Default Cegonsoft reviews | ftp program

Whether you are IT or NON-IT student. You can enter into IT field with experience. You can earn while you learn in cegonsoft.

I am pretty much interested in your Finishing touch programs.I would like to know more about it...

Cegonsoft is the best place to start your career . Cegonsoft provides training with placement assurance program.
    You can get very good knowledge on technologies and analytical skills . Every Saturday we conduct interview skills program to prepare you for interviews.

cegonsoft is best in bangalore, chennai, coimbatore IT Training, Consultancy, Developement company in india..they placed most of the students in IT sectors, they has number of client it companies.. i suggest one of the best placement company in india..

i thank to cegonsoft..

Cegonsoft is the best training centre for the IT students who emerging for the best career in the IT industry. They are providing the world class training and implementing innovative ideas in training. I assure student could get the good career by getting training through Cegonsoft. I have done my course here and now I am proud to be in the comment page to say that I got my career. Thanks to Cegonsoft…

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast