Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cegonsoft reviews |Assure Your Job Through Placement Assurance Program For Freshers |

JSP (Java Server Page) technology, is object-oriented programming language based on Java. JSP is used to develop interactive and dynamic web sites and to create a dense web database applications. JSP simplifies the development process, when programmers to insert Java code directly in HTML or JSP file. JSP is a multi-platform, language-independent and portable feature is compliant with the Java "write once, run anywhere". JSP is an efficient, reusable, robust, and includes a clear distinction between the level of presentation and implementation of client and server, respectively. JSP gives programmers the ability to create code, regardless of the ongoing work of Java developers. Java Server Pages to distinguish the content of the Web page, the page's appearance.

cegonsoft chennai address|final year mca proejcts

Cegonsoft is a way extremely pleased post that the Job driven IT Exercising is comprehensive of systems that have broader opportunity in the established and approaching IT Job Market.
    These systems are selected after a thorough analysis and evaluation based on the established and potential IT market in mind. Cegonsoft provides Job driven IT Exercising in the systems such as PHP & Mysql database, Vibrant Internet Program Ė RIA, LAMP, Application Examining, Java/J2EE and .NET.
    PHP is a computer scripting terminology, initially developed for generating energetic websites. It is for server-side scripting, but can be used from a control line program or in separate graphic programs.

Cegonsoft ramnagar|| cegonsoft OJT|| cegonsoft Reviews

Cegonsoft has come up with the Program called ON JOB TRAINING PROGRAM (OJT). This program is exclusively designed to build in career as a faculty and impart knowledge to the upcoming generation.

In addition to refining the programming skills with industry frameworks, there will be personalized coaching and mentoring on communication and soft skills. This Program is Placement Assured and candidate is eligible after clearing Aptitude test, Technical, Machine test & personal round of Interview. this program which includes technologies as Cegonsoft Dotnet, Javaj2ee, software testing, Cegonsoft open sources as Cegonsoft php
    Cegonsoft will conduct cegonsoft job fair.

Qualification

B.E.,/B.Tech (All Branches), B.Sc.,(Only Computer related) B.C.A., M.Sc., (Only Computer related), MCA, with 60% aggregate.
    Candidate has to clear 4 rounds to get enrolled for this program.

For more details contact us at

Cegonsoft Reviews|Cegonsoft Feedback|Cegonsoft Training

Cegonsoft PVT LTD Bangalore concentrates on high end software training with real time exposure by the industry experts. We are in the need of skilled IT & Non IT Graduates for our own concern & our clients, In spite of technical knowledge fulfillment we give technology training and internship also.

Cegonsoft is a Bangalore based IT Training and Software Development center with an exclusive expertise in the area of IEEE Application Project Development, Trainning, and consultancy.

We CEGONSOFT Pvt Ltd. professionally managed organization focusing on software development and testing on various domains for growing needs of professionals. We are a leading R&D project provider for academic students. We are here to help students to gain knowledge not only in their projects and also in various activities.

Dear Cegonsoft team,
    I am guru prasath, i have placed in
    Coimbatore based IT company , i searched from net and i got placed in
    IT company.
    I want to express hearty gratitude to Cegonsoft for
    guiding me to get job in IT industry.
    IT industries but teaching and
    guidance provided my Trainers helped me to develop concepts. i want to
    express special thanks to suganya mam for teaching me.
    I want to convey to other students that they will
    surely get benefit from Cegonsoft. Once again I want to thank whole
    Cegonsoft Team , Ramnagar branch ,
    coimbatore for helping me achieving goals.

Hi I was completed BTech in 2012 and not yet got any job..When i am searching job I got this page regarding placement..I would like to join on job training..What is the procedure?

For this I have to show any course related certificates..I would like to join cegonsoft open source technologies.

I like to join Cegonsoft based on cegonsoft feedbacks and cegonsoft reviews .Also I would like to know more about cegonsoft on job training.

Can I take ANDROID job assured program. My friends as told cegonsoft is best because of they are done the project in cegonsoft. They felt service angle is good and best and suggested me to do the training ...

Dear All, This is Raj.One of the student of Cegonsoft...Jsu 1 month before only I joined .Net course with placement..Every weekend they organises placement activity .It's really helpful to me and also Cegonsoft helps students by organizing jobfair.Thanks to Cegonsoft Foundation and Cegonsoft placement team..

Hi..

This is Peter..I was completed BTech IT in 2013..I would like to join Java/J2EE..Its a placement assured training or placement assistance..

I am waiting for your reply..

Thank you

Default "Job Seekers Here we are, Cegonsoft"

Dear Job Seekers your Destination is Very Near,
    Greetings from Cegonsoft Coimbatore, We are the pioneers of IT Sector in Coimbatore. We always intend to extend our services towards the Young Fresh Graduates.
    Here a program for you all, itís nothing but OJT (On Job Training). This program is aimed to build up a career development and to train you in desired technology. You will be with us as our employee and after training we will implement yourself into the live projects.

Features of OJT:-
    Eligibility Tests includes Aptitude, Technical Machine test & Personal round.
    Day one OFFER LETTER will be provided to the Candidate.
    Training in any of the Latest Technologies ( PHP, RIA, DOT NET, JAVA / J2EE, Web 2.0, Software Testing )
    Soft Skill Training
    Project Exposure
    This Program is Placement Assured and candidate is eligible after clearing Aptitude test, Technical, Machine test & personal round of Interview.
    No more Job search.

Join this Program and be an Employee instead of Job Seeker.

CALL US BACK FOR MORE DETAILS:
    Vignesh Ks
    9688477218, 0422-4206205, 9944200078, 8754466134
    cegonsoft Pvt Ltd
    Thanks & Regards,
    Vignesh Ks,
    Technical Associate,
    Coimbatore.

Default On Job Training in Coimbatore

Greetings from Cegonsoft Coimbatore, We are the pioneers of IT Sector in Coimbatore. We always intend to extend our services towards the Young Fresh Graduates.
    Here a program for you all, itís nothing but OJT (On Job Training). This program is aimed to build up a career development and to train you in desired technology. You will be with us as our employee and after training we will implement yourself into the live projects.

Training in any of the Latest Technologies ( PHP, RIA, DOT NET, JAVA / J2EE, Web 2.0, Software Testing )
    Soft Skill Training
    Project Exposure
    This Program is Placement Assured and candidate is eligible after clearing Aptitude test, Technical, Machine test & personal round of Interview.
    No more Job search.

Vignesh Ks
    Cegonsoft Pvt Ltd, #108 Nehru Street, Ram Nagar, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vignesh Ks,
    Technical Associate,
    Coimbatore.

Soft Skill Training
    Project Exposure
    No more Job search.

Vignesh Ks
    cegonsoft Pvt Ltd

Thanks & Regards,
    Vignesh Ks,
    Technical Associate,
    Coimbatore.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345