Deciding to move your career forward?

F I T Computer Education is one of the leading Training providers for IT professionals. We train our students with latest technology which is highly demand in Market. By our service, Students can get in-depth knowledge in their technology.
we understand the market needs better than anyone else and train the fresher /employees with variety of ammunitions that would help them to be successful in their respective industry. Hands-on training provided by certified well experienced professional in real time server environment.

Learn from the Best Trainer’s
You gain knowledge from expert trainers who average 10+ years of hands-on experience at the leading companies and who still work full time on real-world projects. They’re great communicators who excel at transferring their experience and knowledge with clarity and enthusiasm, and who really care that you achieve the understanding you seek.
You’ll be able to put your new skills to work immediately when you return to your job.

Practical, Relevant and Immediately Applicable
F I T Computer Education Course has designed from the ground up with the goal of making you even more creative by providing you with practical, relevant skills that you can apply at your job the very next day.
So, here is an opportunity for you to take your career to the next level.

Courses Offered:
Java Technologies
Core Java, JDBC, RMI, JNDI,J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts,EJB, JSF, Hibernate, Springs, Jaxp, JUnit , Web Logic,Eclipse3.2 , Design Patterns, Web Services with UML Oracle 9i, Oracle 10g. CVS-Tortoise

Microsoft Technologies
VB.NET, ASP.Net, C#.Net, ADO.Net, XML, Web Services, VB, ASP, ATL COM, DCOM, SQL Server 2008,Sharepoint Server 2007, WPF,WCF.

Try one of our'demo' courses for free.

In case of any query, Please feel free to contact us.

F I T Computer Education
New.68 Karuneegar Street,
Adambakkam,
Chennai-600088.
Stop: St.Thomas Mount Railway Station
Landmark : Lucky kalyana Mahal
Mobile : 9884801686
Ph: 91-44-69502575

You can email us at fitcomputereducationATgmailDOTcom for any clarifications.

Warm Regards,
F I T Computer Education