Thread: Professional Training Institute Bangalore | PHP & MYsql Training in cegonsoft

Default Professional Training Institute Bangalore | PHP & MYsql Training in cegonsoft

What is PHP?
    - PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor is a widely used, general-purpose scripting language that was originally designed for web development to produce dynamic web pages.
    - As of April 2007, over 20 million Internet domains had web services hosted on servers with PHP installed think about now!!!
    - Significant websites are written in PHP including the user-facing portion of Facebook, Wikipedia (Media Wiki),Yahoo, My Yearbook and many more!!!
    Why We Need PHP?
    - PHP is mainly focused on server-side scripting, so you can do anything any other CGI program can do, such as collect form data, generate dynamic page content, or send and receive cookies. But PHP can do much more.
    - PHP is fast, secure, reliable and Open Source.
    - PHP can be used on all major operating systems, including Linux, many Unix variants, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS and probably others. PHP has also support for most of the web servers today.
    - With PHP you also have the choice of using procedural programming or object oriented programming, or a mixture of them.
    Why We Need MySQL?
    - The most widely used type of SQL database on the World Wide Web today is MySQL.
    - It is the most popular Open Source SQL database management system
    - MySQL is lightweight, open source-based and free
    - It provides a secure, fast and reliable enough database service which is implemented in many professional web environments.
    - Cross-platform software
    - Easy to use
    cegonsoft
    Bangalore.
    Mobile:966339466

Hi ..I am Mohan .I was completed Btech IT in 2013 but not yet got any job..My friend refer to join PHP in cegonsoft on job training program..So I thought to know about cegonsoft profile and i got a cegonsft reviews and cegonsoft feed backs from students..

Dear Sir,

I was completed Btech CSE in 2011.I have one year experience in Service field.I would to like to join IT course with Job assurance..I read Cegonsoft feedbacks to join..What is the procedure for joining and it is possible to get class with immediate effect?

I heard Cegonsoft Jobfair on august,Who are all can attend this Job fair?

Sure cegonsoft provides an excellent training in different technologies like DotNet,PHP,LAMP,JAVA,Android, Python ,Software Testing and they providing 100% job assistance. The training process ends with a real time project exposure too. I am one of the person who got benefited through cegonsoft. I got an Excellent trainer. Thanks to cegonsoft.

Default Professional Training

Check out this Lists :

It may help you.

1.qualmind_global
    2.roverside
    3.icbio_clinical_research
    4.VFA

Thank You

Dear All,
    Greetings from Cegonsoft Coimbatore,
    Dear Students,
    CEGONSOFT - a leading software development and training company in Coimbatore guides the students to excel in their IT career.

PHP is one of the most popular server side scripting languages running today. It is used for creating dynamic webpages that interact with the user offering customized information. PHP offers many advantages; it is fast, stable, secure, easy to use and open source (free). Rasmus Lerdorf wrote the first PHP (first called Personal Home Page) scripts as a series of Perl scripts that he used to track visitors to his webpage and to see who was viewing his resume. He eventually rewrote PHP as a scripting engine and added support for forms.
    PHP has been evolving since 1994 as an open source code. A community of followers and developers formed and began using and further developing PHP. Over the years the Personal Home Page acronym was dropped and it evolved into the PHP Hypertext Preprocessor. PHP code is inserted directly into the HTML that makes up a website. When a visitor comes to the website, the code is executed. Because PHP is a server side technology, the user does not need any special browser or plug-ins to see the PHP in action.The beauty of PHP lies in its simplicity.
    It is easy to understand and learn, especially for those with backgrounds in programming such as C, javascript and HTML. The language is similar to C and Perl so that anyone with a background in either C or Perl programming will feel comfortable using and understanding PHP. PHP also runs on just about every platform including most UNIX, Macs and Windows versions. PHP doesn’t use a lot of the system’s resources so it runs fast and doesn’t tend to slow other processes down. It is typically used as an Apache module, written in C, so it loads and executes quickly. It works well with other software and can be quite fast. PHP is also fairly stable and since it is open source, the PHP community works together to fix any bugs.
    C.No: 9688477218, 0422-4206205, 9944200078, 8754466134.
    Address: Cegonsoft PVT LTD

PHP Training in Coimbatore & Best Php MySQL Training Institute in Coimbatore

cegonsoft Coimbatore provides real-time and placement focused Php training in coimbatore . Our PHP/MySQL course includes basic to advanced level and our Php course is designed to get the placement in good software companies in coimbatore as quickly as once you complete the Php training course. Our Php trainers are zend certified, experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple Php projects knowledge. We have designed our Php course content and syllabus based on students requirement to achieve everyone's career goal. In our Php training program, you will learn PHP coding, MySQL, jQuery, AJAX, Content Management System (CMS) tools like Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, PHP real time project and PHP/MySQL placement training.
    cegonsoft Coimbatore offers Php training with choice of multiple training locations across coimbatore. Our PHP/MySQL training centers are equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure. We also provide Zend certification training path for PHP certification. Through our associated training centers, we have trained more than 700+ HP students and provided placement. Our Php course fee is value for money and tailor-made course fee based on the each student's training requirements. Php training in coimbatore conducted on day time classes, weekend training classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
    P.SATHYAN
    #108, Nehru Street,
    Near Senthil Kumaran Theatre, Ramnagar,
    Coimbatore-641009.
    Mobile : 9629055784, 0422-4206205.

Thanks for the post. I am also going to get PHP training from IT Gurukul.

What is PHP?

PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML. The advantage of learning this programming language is that unlike, other programming languages this is simple for a new comer, but at the same time offers many advanced features for a professional programmer. Hence anyone can jump into it within a short span, and start writing simple scripts in few hours. Coupled with our rich training team, Cegonsoft is product to be one of the pioneer in the areas of Open Source Software Training.

Why PHP?

It has been very rightly quoted that the “Open Source is eating the Software World”. Historic data indicates since last 5 years, Open Source Technology has taken a progressive move, future of open source indicates significant progress as to why Open Source is Chosen over Licensed alternatives, as Open Source has major advantage in quality,security&Innovation.

With over 1 Million Unique projects worldwide, Open source has created an environment of open innovation & changing the entire gamete of IT Industry.

PHP Advantage:

Market research indicates amazing trend in the areas of PHP Jobs & career opening In Indian Market. With Global Giants like, & has embraced PHP Technology Solutions, more and more software companies, start up organizations are inclining towards PHP as a preferred Technology partner. Looking back at Year 2009, due to worldwide recession hitting the IT market, most of the graduates/job seekers and job hunters did not get job immediately after completing Graduation. With Tier 1 & Category “A” colleges/institutions/Universities offering Campus hire played a diplomatic approach by offering but not appointment most of the “Door 2” Institutions did not have any option to offer their students a career option. In Such Situation introduction of PHP as a Programming language was a BOON for all. Choosing PHP and taking up training on PHP has been the most appropriate decision. This has opened the gateway for all Job seekers/Job Hunters & Fresher to explore the world of Open Source Technologies.

Who can undergo PHP Training?

Our Target Audience:

FINAL YEAR / ACADEMIC PROJECTS AVAILABLE FOR Diploma, B.E, B-TECH, B.C.A, M.C.A, B.Sc (IT)., M.Sc (IT). B.Sc (C.S)., M.Sc (C.S)., M.E, M.TECH, I.S.M

Address: Cegonsoft PVT LTD, #108 Nehru Street, Ram Nagar, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vignesh Ks,
    Technical Associate,
    Coimbatore.

Greetings from Cegonsoft,
    Cegonsoft Coimbatore one of the Pioneer of IT solutions in Coimbatore, Providing services in three sections such as Development, Training & Placement and Consultancy. Cegonsoft Coimbatore is conducting Mega Job Fair April 2014. They already conducted job fair on January 2014 and nearly 22 students has been shortlisted in various client companies. This time also more number of Clients is looking forward for the recruitment. The eligibility criteria's are,
    Experience: 0 Years to 3 experiences
    Job Type: Full Time
    Job location: Bangalore / Chennai / Coimbatore
    Basic/UG qualification: Any Graduate
    PG Qualification: Any Post Graduation
    Key skills: GOOD IN communication, Aptitude, should have knowledge in mentioned skills

Please call back us for further queries regarding Job Fair feel free to contact me Vignesh @8754466134

#108 Nehru Street, Ram Nagar, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vignesh Ks,
    Technical Associate,
    Coimbatore.