Thread: Which is the best animation training institute in the world ?Where is it

Default Which is the best animation training institute in the world ?Where is it

located ?Country...?? animation 3d animation cartoons making

Default reply to the best Institute in the Delhi

I think you may find the oldest and best institute in Multimedia Animation here
    They are the oldest and best institute. They give individual attention to each candidate and its all practical. I know this because I am a student there. Even their placement is 100%.

Pentamedia is the only institute which gives Application Oriented Training courses in 3D, 2D, VFX, Gaming n lot more..
    They give Live examples n they keep only 5 students per batch... Really good.. m really proud to be a student of pentamedia..
    And also they charge less fee.... 15000 per course

Morph Academy is an exclusive Animation, Web and e Fashion CAD Institute which has been set up in Chandigarh. Punjab. Chandigarh Computer Center is a Pioneer IT training institute of Punjab which was started way back in 1986 by a team of technicalís in Graphics, Web Designing, 3 D Animation & Fashion Designing in CAD. In order to strengthen the demand of the Graphics, Web, Fashion & Animation Industry. We provide Learners with the essential training needed to become a professional in these industries.

Hi friend, according to my experience Tgcindia is one of the best animation and multimedia institute.

Thanks