Thread: books for aptitude n verbal to crack company aptitute/analytical test.?

Default books for aptitude n verbal to crack company aptitute/analytical test.?

guys need help i hv companies like tcs,wipro,3i infotech comin in college which book shld i prefer specifically 4 verbal n reasoning n also can u specify best cat material or gmat material 4 verbal .incase u thnk i need more books to crack the interview tell m the book name n 4 wat purpose verbal/quant . i am an computer engineer

look what i have come to believe through all these company interviews is the fact that its completekly different from the gmat stuff which is far difficult

for all these companies i think R.S aggarwal will give u a complete knowabout of what to do and what speed ....all the best dude

For quant section its enough you take up
    Mathematics for mba- by R.S.Agarwal
    for verbal you can read books like word power made easy by
    Normal Lewis.and go through vocabulary building stuff like
    [No SPam More]

Default Market Leading GMAT Prep Books

Prime Gmat Prep has developed the most advanced and comprehensive set of GMAT prep books available anywhere. The complete set of Prime Gmat Prep books consist of 10 GMAT prep books covering every facet of the Quantitative, Verbal, and Analytical Writing Assessment sections of the GMAT.
    The Prime Gmat Prep books comprehensively cover every fundamental tested on the GMAT, describe step-by-step methodologies for approaching every type of GMAT question, and including over 1500 practice problems, drills, diagnostic tests, practice GMAT exams and detailed answer solutions.

Prime Gmat Prep students that enroll in a GMAT prep course or register for a GMAT prep tutoring package receive for free the complete set of Prime Gmat Prep books.

Contact Prime Gmat Prep
    +1 (347) 321-GMAT
    primegmatprep.com/gmat/india
    primegmatprep.com/gmat-prep/gmat-prep-resources/