Thread: Any good/bad experiences with laptop repair companies?

Default Any good/bad experiences with laptop repair companies?

I can't find many local companies that do laptop repairs so I've been looking at a few online where you can send away your laptop to be repaired.
    Has anyone had any bad experiences with any of these type of companies, or can anyone recommend any good ones? I've got a Toshiba laptop with suspected faulty motherboard so I'm looking for one that deal with Toshibas and who give the best price possible.

The Toshiba premier service providers have been repairing Toshiba's for many years.

Default Laptop Repairs

Hi,

At Laptop Care, our experienced laptop technicians perform prompt service on all makes and models of laptop & notebook computers. Our qualified technical staff diagnoses challenging problems for brands like Toshiba, IBM/Lenovo, Sony, HP, Compaq, Dell and many others. Don't wait, Send your Laptop Repair Request now, to get your free Laptop Repair Estimate today!

Visit at laptop-care
    Mob No : 9324603190

Thanks & Regards,
    Amit

it is not adviceable to send your laptop through courier to any companies. Find a local player that have a nice feed back ( there will be one )

cheers