Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SAP Training Institute in only Bangalore?

Default SAP Training Institute in only Bangalore?

Hello Guys,

I am confused to choose the best SAP training institutes in bangalore? I cant afford Seimens Training, Other then this, IS there any institute which offers better training and placement assistance.

Criteria's:
    Better training...
    Not too costly as Seimens....
    Placement Assistance....

I have come across SAPIENT, now called as SAP ZEN in lalbagh Road also came across Enterprise-Logic bangalore, can you please suggest me better in these or if you know better then these i always welcome, Please do make best comments possible..

Thank you guys...
    sandeep
    Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Default 80 % are frauds...

hii sandeep... i feel the market is full of frauds who are desperate to get people like u and me who wants to do SAP and the same time dont have enough money to join seimens and all...
    now the new trick of these training institutes is that they would promise real time full life cycle implementation... they would be doin this with just a customer licence (with which they can do SAP in own company or in its business partner ... read subsidiary... in which the training institute should have financial stake...)
    for example i joined SAPTREE technologies (zapient is also their name... these frauds change the institutes name all the time when their reputation gets fatty) and they promised me full life cycle implementation along with training and beleive me... they are liers to the core ...
    so my point is ... i dont knw where u should join ... but i knw u should not join institutes or companies (only they call themselvs 'company' ) like saptree...

best of luck...

Default Any good SAP training Institutes in Bangalroe..??? And how is Saptree institute.??

Dear Friends,

I am new to this group and me planning to go for SAP training. Please let me know which are the good institutes in Bangalore for SAP Training..???

Also, please let me know about Saptree institute which is at JP Nagar..

Regards,
    Shabbir.

Hi sandeep,

yes there are some loop holes when u join a traning institute.
    they dont stand to what they promise
    i myself am a sap consultant having 3 years exp
    i train people "by choice"
    if u r really interested and dedicated to learn see my thread
    "SAP ABAP ECC 6.O TRAINING IN BANGALORE by Abaper"

Hi Shabbir,

you can go through my thread
    SAP ABAP ECC 6.0 training for Freshers,Bangalore--Abaper

i promise 100% subject...nothing else.
    if u r interested we can have firther discussion.

Hi,

I have done My MBA in Finance I have about 2 years of experience as end user of SAP, I want to work as SAP FICO consultant, Can some body guide, How to go about it.

regards
    Gururaj.

Hi,

I have done my MBA in Marketing and Finance I have 4+ years of Exp. in sales now I wanted to do SAP in SD Module can anybody suggest me the best institute in Bangalore

Quote Originally Posted by Abaper View Post
    Hi sandeep,

Hi Kalyan,

I would like to pursue my career in SAP. Looking for a good training in Bangalore. If possible, please contact me on 9945513159.

Smile SAP Training

Please contact me on 9099923393 or mail me on crazycool999@gmail.com.

I am really interested in SAP ABAP

Or else get me u r contact no. or Email id

Quote Originally Posted by Abaper View Post
    Hi sandeep,

hi kalyan pl contact me or mail me. we will discuss on the same

Quote Originally Posted by sandra.philip View Post
    hii sandeep... i feel the market is full of frauds who are desperate to get people like u and me who wants to do SAP and the same time dont have enough money to join seimens and all...
    now the new trick of these training institutes is that they would promise real time full life cycle implementation... they would be doin this with just a customer licence (with which they can do SAP in own company or in its business partner ... read subsidiary... in which the training institute should have financial stake...)
    for example i joined SAPTREE technologies (zapient is also their name... these frauds change the institutes name all the time when their reputation gets fatty) and they promised me full life cycle implementation along with training and beleive me... they are liers to the core ...
    so my point is ... i dont knw where u should join ... but i knw u should not join institutes or companies (only they call themselvs 'company' ) like saptree...

best of luck...
    This is the reason I started by blog to help people provide the right guidance and not to commercialize learning. Please visit abaptraining-kiran.blogspot.com.
    Do not waste your money going to those institutes and dont get fooled by terms like life cycle implementation etc, they only want to charge you more by using all these terms.
    Kiran 9964923782

hi,

i have 3 years of experience in SAP-ABAP in a leading IT company in India.If anybody wants any assistance in ABAP (regarding training or job or projects),you can contact me in the below email id..

reshmid78@gmail.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast