Thread: Where can I find resources to put together a psychometric /career aptitude test?

Default Where can I find resources to put together a psychometric /career aptitude test?

I need to put together a career aptitude test for teenagers for a career - study skills workshop. Please help me out with the different tests available. It has to be paper based. So it cannot be online. Any info about Personality type tests are also welcome.

There are a ton of personality tests out there, the MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2) and the NEO-PI are two personality tests used by professionals when evaluating personality. I don't think anyone can just go out and buy these though, you might need a degree in psychology to administer them and grade them properly.

The link that I provided below is to the Pearson's website. They have a number of different career interest inventories that you may want to use. But even with these there are different levels of qualification to administer them.