Thread: I have to give a presentation on any computer technology..???so plz give me...

Default I have to give a presentation on any computer technology..???so plz give me...

...any new ideas..?? I have the idea to give presentation on Antivirus/nirus/Artificial Intellegence/Firewall System..... but i m not able to find the data related to this topic... plz give me links, where i can get the information about above these topics,,...

u can do ur presentation on bluetooth.Its simple its one of the biggest things in comp.

u can get ur source from wikipedia.

Do it on Microsoft's new Coffee Table multi-person use conference computer....

http://www.devsource.com/article2/0,1895,2139744,00.asp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZrr7AZ9nCY

the best thing to talk about would be ( ERP solutions )
    which stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. they are huge softwares that can control any kind of company u want, such as pertoleum companies and airports. they are integrated and customized solutions. go to this website www.mynsd.fr, its the company i work at, we are ERP developers. ull find some great info for ur presentation ..
    hope i helped.

the best thing to talk about would be ( ERP solutions )
    which stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. they are huge softwares that can control any kind of company u want, such as pertoleum companies and airports. they are integrated and customized solutions. go to this website www.mynsd.fr, its the company i work at, we are ERP developers. ull find some great info for ur presentation ..
    hope i helped.