Thread: i got a job in one developing company though on -campus interview.my...

Default i got a job in one developing company though on -campus interview.my...

...designation is technical writer.? they are offering only 7,500 rs salary.i have good marks (80%)in my B.tech degree.i m confusing that whether technical writer is a good job or not?they r telling that i have to sign two years bond.plz tell me one soultion.shall i start with this carrer? or it may affect my future career?

Experienced Technical writers can earn very good money.
    Generally you would be writing manuals in somewhat plain language that the consumer can understand.
    Sometimes you translate manuals from one language to another.

He said Rs (rands or rupees) not $

You are just starting out. I have a Bachelors of Arts in English and my first job out of college was a Management trainee for Burger Chef(Which sold out to Hardees). I've worked all kinds of jobs since. This is just a foot in the door of employment. It's a start and not written in stone you have to stay there after two yrs. Was that $7,500 a year? That's kind of low pay, but if you are living with your parents that might help. If that's a month go for it. In the long run, you have to decide if you want to do the job. Will you have to relocate? What benefits if any? Technical Writer is not a hard job. You have to give details on specs and things related to a specific project and of course you can look at this as a learning experience.