Thread: My ex boyfriend just started working at my job and lied all over his...

Default My ex boyfriend just started working at my job and lied all over his...

...resume....should I send anonymous tip? My ex boyfriend just started working at my job and lied all over his resume....should I send anonymous tip?
    He is not qualified for the position he is contracted as and makes more than I do. I have been here for 6 years bustin my behind, this is a slap in the face and knowing that he lied makes me angry. It's also against our corporate policy. We just took our annual ethics training course too. What would you do?

Additional Details

3 seconds ago
    1. he did not use me as a reference
    2. I left him and up until 2 weeks ago he was calling trying to get me back ...he hung up on me as nice as I was congratulating him on his new job ( I did not know it was here where I work)when I said we could be friends
    So I am not bitter
    3.He has no experience or degree all of which he lied about on his resume and yes I saw it because his boss works for my boss who approves contractors new hires etc
    PEOPLE PLEASE LEARN HOW TO READ!
    1. I dumped him and have a new boyfriend so there is no reason to be bitter I just think its wrong that he lied and hope he is not trying to stalk me

2. I saw his resume because it is part of my job so that is not wrong and my boss knows I look over everything that I print out and file for her ...again its my job!

Please pay attention people dag!

Be very careful reacting out of anger. If he's not qualified to do the job, then he will likely cook his own goose, and it probably won't take long. It's a tough one though. You don't want to make yourself look bad by being involved with such a loser. My concern would be this: Is he up to something? Why else would he lie to get a job he's not qualified for, knowing he won't be able to do the job and might not last, if it isn't to either get back at you in some way, or to stalk you? I'd be more concerned about that than then ethical issue. Is it possible he'd start telling people he knows you? Then it wouldn't matter if he gave you as a reference, it would become known anyway. This is a tough one. I wish you luck.

Since this is a recent break up I'm assuming that you are just trying to get back at him. It is not your place to tell anyone that he lied on his resume and that he's not qualified. If he can't do the job it will show in his work and he'll either learn to do it will be fired. I personally would tell if I wanted to get him back for something, but other than that, why do you care? So you've been busting your hump and he makes more than you - that's life. This is a man's world where women still get less pay for doing the same exact job. It's larger than you and your ex. Any thing you do now will seem like "sour g****s". Just let it go.