Thread: After a 3rd interview,her assistant called and said they have sent their

Default After a 3rd interview,her assistant called and said they have sent their

recc. to HR. Did I get the job??? Does this mean the reccomended me? They said they would keep me informed.
    The woman called and said that they have sent a reccomendation to HR. Does this mean they referred me? Or would they call all folks they had interviewed?

3 interviews sounds promising...

if they're gonna keep u informed chill out.

The fact that you had a third interview alone sounds very promising to me. At this point, I would definitely send a thank you to everyone that interviewed you. I would then follow-up with a telephone call letting them know you are indeed interested in the position and you wish to check on the status of the interview process and your employment potential. You may also hint that you have other opportunities but this is the one you are the most interested in. Don't be pushy or arrogant about it, just genuinely interested and sincere. Good luck and I hope you get the job.