Thread: I am working for a small company that I realize is doing some illegal things.?

Default I am working for a small company that I realize is doing some illegal things.?

I really want to leave this company but am having a hard time finding another job. I have no degree but have lots of experience. How can I leave this company asap?!!!

I'm thinking that there are websites out there to handle just that sort of question, if you can find them. Knowledge and intuition or extreme creativity are tools to get what you want out of life. Creativity is becoming the need of the 21st century and knowledge of the new job market. Poets hired in a business careers, new ideas wanted to fuel the economy are making little known openings, but it can help you in you personal search and personal relations also. People skills are a part of emotional intelligence now taught in some major corporations now. If you can relate all that to your situation somehow, that's what you should do. The regular jobs may be scarce, but there are whole new types of work opening up and little known slots in coporations. You could even find something free lance or self employed. Knowlege is power in this case.

Just ask around and see what you can find. All you can do is go see what's out there; maybe knock on a few doors and see if anyone will hire.