Thread: I may have an interview for a IT tech 1 job what questions do you think I will...

Default I may have an interview for a IT tech 1 job what questions do you think I will...

...be asked? To apply for the job I had to fill out a application that just asked for my educational and job background. It was due back in july and there just now about to send out the letters that inform me if they are going to send me a test or a rejection letter. So I'm guessing that everyone and their grandmother applied for the job.
    If I was lucky enough to get sent the test and not the rejection letter and I'm good enough to pass the test and get an interview.
    What kind of questions do you think they will ask?

A lot of people build themselves up in their resume or curricula vitea. When you have to actually interview in person - an interviewer can tell in your first few words if you know what you are talking about. Don't provide overkill - too much information. When the question is asked - pause - think it through before responding. If you have not had experience say in "networking" you need to be truthful. If you have no programming experience, state that and tell them you are up to a challenge and willing to learn. Emphasize your strong skills and what you have been doing and why you want to grow in the field and become more diversified - you do not want to limit yourself to any specific area - you like a challenge. That's what makes us IT folks real. We are geeks and enjoy a challenge.

why you want to work there! what you could bring to the company! what you want to achive there! how far you want to go eg:managment