Thread: How do I overcome a bad job situation from the past while interviewing for a new job?

Default How do I overcome a bad job situation from the past while interviewing for a new job?

I ended up quitting my last job without two weeks notice. What led to that was a stressful moment in which I admitted that I couldn't do what they were expecting of me (take care of 5 infants while trying to implement lesson plans). It was no fault of the past employer's, I just handle stress better when there is another employee to talk with in the room.
    I've been letting future employers know that I work better as an assistant or a team-teacher.
    Should I tell them that the reference from my past job might be less than perfect? Is this something I should worry about? It's not that I can't do the job, it's that I do better when there is another person working with me (in the same room at the same time), instead of me working alone.

Stress? If you can't do the job you signed up for what makes you think you can do this one?
    How to handle it? Grow up!.