Thread: Final year projects for mca | bca | b.e | b-tech | computer science in cegonsoft

Default Final year projects for mca | bca | b.e | b-tech | computer science in cegonsoft

We help with problems in the past year engineering students in the selection and implementation of a hi-tech industry-oriented technical projects. We not only provide a technical guide for students and experts of the domain pre-project on time, but also to train their communication skills to help them succeed in a job interview and provide all necessary assistance to ensure students the first work of his career.

Construction of water projects:

The technical program of projects is designed so that students are thoroughly engaged with academics and industry experts and are able to understand the nuances of technology, from basic to advanced level.

Art and science projects:

The software project is designed so that the student engages with academics and industry experts and is able to capture the nuances of the right of the advanced database technology.

More details: Final Year Projects

CEGONSOFT.CO.IN

CEGONSOFT provides JOB ASSURANCE PROGRAM. They gave offer letter while starting the course itself. You can earn while you Learn.
    CEGONSOFT has excellent Lab facilities to facilitate practical experience for students.
    Softskill training on every Saturday like Aptitude test, Group Discussion, Mock interview , Resume building and Presentation.
    Technologlies like DotNet, JAVA, PHP, Web2.0, RIA,Python e.t.c., avialable
    Branches at Chennai, Coimbatore and Bangalore.
    It Provides many final projects including IEEE projects.

Cegonsoft provides the technical training and the project training to the students.Our Field Engineers and inside Technical Staff are available to discuss your need and explain our projects. Our Application Engineers are ready to provide technical assistance after your Training. The Engineers at our Factory are committed to customer satisfaction.

I agree to this cegonsoft provides the best training for final year projects. From learning technology from cegonsoft you can easily do your final year project yourself without any help. I also did the same when doing final year project.

I have done my final year project in Cegonsoft. Really I was treated and taught well by the staff and the clean explanation of the projects were very good. I had done my UG project in low level company were I got very tensed except the knowledge. But my mastering I didn't do the mistake again... Thanks to Cegonsoft.,

Default Final year projects for mca | bca | b.e | b-tech | computer science in cegonsoft

final year projects are very good in cegonsoft and they had more projects idea and can support the student to get the best expose and hands on experience in the software technology and hence it is the best training institute.

Cegonsoft is engaged making it easy out the problems faced by final year engineering students in selecting and completing the technical projects. Cegonsoft along with giving ex-ordinary projects provides soft-skill training to the candidates to improve their communication skill to proceed further in their interviews which help them to face the very first interview in their career without any fear

Cegonsoft provides great support for final year students by providing live and real time projects to make sure that the student is able to apply the knowledge he has acquired in his academics. The project works would also include a little research to a development one.
    The works of a student are supervised by a senior research associate. The project work is completed during the time provided and the thesis is submitted as part of the evaluation.
    Cegonsoft also provide a workshop on Soft Skills which is targeted towards imparting the theoretical and practical knowledge to the students and further polishing their employability skills.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

The aim of the final year projects in Cegonsoft computing is to identify qualified professionals who are well-equipped with the following qualities:
    • Ability to adapt to change and keep abreast of developments
    • Good knowledge of hardware design and software programming
    • Good knowledge of technical analysis and system design and quantitative methods.
    • Familiarity with the use of technology in different management systems, production systems and management decision making.
    •Adequate understanding of ideas such as artificial intelligence, robotics and computer integrated manufacturing.
    Cegonsoft gives final year projects in the following technology platforms:
    • Point NET, Linux, Java, Javascript, C, C #, ASP.NET, SQL Server, PHP, MySQL, web services and XML.