Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Year Projects with Training in chennai | best IEEE Projects in chennai |

Thumbs up Final Year Projects with Training in chennai | best IEEE Projects in chennai |

IEEE Projects for Final Year students .
    Cegonsoft Pvt.Ltd. is one of the leading Software Development Company which has three independent divisions:
    i) Software Training
    ii) Software Development
    iii) HR Consultancy

Final Year Projects
    We are providing final year projects based on System side, Web application and
    IEEE projects.
    System side Application in java (Swing and Applets)
    Web Application in different technologies
    J2EE with advanced concepts
    ASP.net
    PHP/MYSQL with Ajax
    IEEE projects in different Transaction
    IEEE in Networking
    IEEE in Neural Network
    IEEE in Distributed Computing
    IEEE in Mobile Computing
    IEEE in Software Engineering
    IEEE in Image Processing

APPLICATION PROJECTS TRAINING
    Desktop Application
    Desktop Applications that work offline and run off the web browser .
    Web Application
    Web Applications are end-products of in-depth analysis and understanding of client’s requirements. Configured to suit client’s IT requirements, our web applications help enterprises steer clear of corporate like processing-delays, information-thefts and problems in data access or recovery. With exclusive business-enhancing features, our applications come with cross-platform compatibility (i.e., Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.) and can be easily integrated into other web procedures.
    Networking Application
    The act of working using computer network; the act of connecting computers into network; the act of meeting new people in a business or social context. ]
    Project Domain

Java - IEEE
    TRANSACTIONS ON NETWORKING.
    TRANSACTIONS ON NETWORK SECURITY.
    TRANSACTIONS ON DEPENDABLE AND SECURED COMPUTING.
    TRANSACTIONS ON NETWORKING COMMUNICATION.
    TRANSACTIONS ON PARALLEL AND DISTRIBUTED SYSTEM.
    TRANSACTIONS ON MOBILE COMPUTING.
    TRANSACTIONS ON WIRELESS COMMUNICATION.
    TRANSACTIONS ON CLOUD COMPUTING.
    TRANSACTIONS ON KNOWLEDGE AND DATA ENGINEERING.

Dotnet - IEEE
    TRANSACTIONS ON KNOWLEDGE AND DATA ENGINEERING.
    TRANSACTIONS ON NETWORKING.
    TRANSACTIONS ON DEFENDABLE AND SECURED COMPUTING.
    TRANSACTIONS ON CLOUD COMPUTING.
    TRANSACTIONS ON NETWORK SECURITY.

Php - Non IEEE
    WEB BASED APPLICATION.

Java - Non IEEE
    WINDOWS APPLICATION.
    NETWORKING APPLICATION.
    WEB BASED APPLICATION.

Dotnet - Non IEEE
    WINDOWS APPLICATION.
    NETWORKING APPLICATION.
    WEB BASED APPLICATION.

Conditions apply*

Anand.A,
    Cegonsoft Pvt Ltd,
    # 624 Anna Salai | 4th Floor | Khivraj Building | Diagonally, Opp to USA Embassy,
    Near Gemini Flyover | Chennai - 600 006.
    Phone : +91-44-4204 5681 | Mobile : +91-93817-68819

Default final year be ece projects In cegonsoft chennai | bangalore | coimbatore

final year be ece projects In cegonsoft chennai | bangalore | coimbatore

Time Management in a Final year Project:

1. Poor time management skills are a major cause of ill-judged, or failed projects
    2. The following points may help "time management" of your project:
    3. Do not wait until you have finish all the reading before you start writing.
    4. Make a calendar having realistic plans .For example a chapter of 1500 words per week
    5. Research, for example questionnaires always take longer than expected. Keep in mind that the data collected can be fast, but a good analysis of data requires much time and is typically associated with computer analysis
    6. If the research, case studies, etc. is just a figure within the whole, then keep it reasonable proportions. The time spent hunting for the 10 additional questionnaires may be a better choice by changing the theoretical parts, or add a review of the literature
    7. Do not wait to see that the organization has not kept up in time to fulfill your requests for information, interviews, etc. Get the rest of the project with a contingency plan in case you cannot do what was originally planned
    8. Make a realistic schedule for a bit of work to do from week to week. Reward yourself for each section completed.
    9. Do not panic if things start to go wrong, for example, you can not get vital data. Your tutor can (sometimes!) helps turn around and rescue seemingly hopeless situations
    10. Allow sufficient time for the final proofreading, for example a week! Many of the final year of the project may be compromised as to be rushed to the end of the year
    11. A good performance could not get in the labeling, but poor performance can certainly be lost. Do not spend a lot of time in a presentation of fantasy, if you have any obvious errors in spelling, typographical or grammatical structures in the project.
    12. Maintain frequent checks on the total number of words to ensure they are within allowable limits - may be penalized if you exceed the word limit.
    13. Make sure you are fully aware of the requirements of the appearance and presentation before you start to produce the finished product.
    14. Time spent in creating a good content page (detailing the number of pages of each chapter and section) dividends paid by the addition of top professionals in search of all. This often has to be an example of jobs "last minute" you need to know what page numbers are actually before you can write the page numbers in its list of the contents section.
    15. Remember that the services of printing / photocopying is likely to pressure a number of students at the same time

Default final year projects for BE IT Students In cegonsoft chennai | bangalore | coimbatore

final year projects for BE IT Students In cegonsoft chennai | bangalore | coimbatore

Summaries and Synthesis: what you should go to review

Bad literature reviews are often the same size – are usually (usually short) list of documents that the student has read, summarized. This is not really what is expected of them and not get a high score. Another common mistake is to look at the literature, which is used to indicate some of the practical activities of the project, and look at the work that has been responsible for the same or related research questions. You can do better, the writing is not only a synthesis of technology in their region, but also to synthesize the literature. In fact, the synthesis is one of the key skills that we expect from students last year.

So what is the synthesis? The main idea is that you should have understood the literature you have read and, more importantly, you must show that you understand the relationship between the elements of literature. This means that what comes first in your area, how it influenced later work, how each stage of research, improve what precedes it, and so on. Ideally, you present your own point of view of the work you describe. This, among other things means that you must be critical of the literature you read, and say where the gaps in the work is and how the work can be improved (in particular how your work will improve the well-known technique ). In addition, you can have your own opinion about where your research is likely to go in the future.
    Criticizing the work of others is something that is often new to students last year. One of the most common mistakes I see students criticize the style of the newspapers they read, rather than research that these documents are described. Avoid writing things like “this document is not well written” or “this document is difficult to understand.” A review of the literature should be a review of research that has gone before, not a literary critic of the style of other writers who adopt.

Default telecommunication projects for final year students In cegonsoft chennai | bangalore |

telecommunication projects for final year students In cegonsoft chennai | bangalore | coimbatore

Time Management in a Final year Project:

1. Poor time management skills are a major cause of ill-judged, or failed projects
    2. The following points may help "time management" of your project:
    3. Do not wait until you have finish all the reading before you start writing.
    4. Make a calendar having realistic plans .For example a chapter of 1500 words per week
    5. Research, for example questionnaires always take longer than expected. Keep in mind that the data collected can be fast, but a good analysis of data requires much time and is typically associated with computer analysis
    6. If the research, case studies, etc. is just a figure within the whole, then keep it reasonable proportions. The time spent hunting for the 10 additional questionnaires may be a better choice by changing the theoretical parts, or add a review of the literature
    7. Do not wait to see that the organization has not kept up in time to fulfill your requests for information, interviews, etc. Get the rest of the project with a contingency plan in case you cannot do what was originally planned
    8. Make a realistic schedule for a bit of work to do from week to week. Reward yourself for each section completed.
    9. Do not panic if things start to go wrong, for example, you can not get vital data. Your tutor can (sometimes!) helps turn around and rescue seemingly hopeless situations
    10. Allow sufficient time for the final proofreading, for example a week! Many of the final year of the project may be compromised as to be rushed to the end of the year
    11. A good performance could not get in the labeling, but poor performance can certainly be lost. Do not spend a lot of time in a presentation of fantasy, if you have any obvious errors in spelling, typographical or grammatical structures in the project.
    12. Maintain frequent checks on the total number of words to ensure they are within allowable limits - may be penalized if you exceed the word limit.
    13. Make sure you are fully aware of the requirements of the appearance and presentation before you start to produce the finished product.
    14. Time spent in creating a good content page (detailing the number of pages of each chapter and section) dividends paid by the addition of top professionals in search of all. This often has to be an example of jobs "last minute" you need to know what page numbers are actually before you can write the page numbers in its list of the contents section.
    15. Remember that the services of printing / photocopying is likely to pressure a number of students at the same time

Hi im arjun here, i need to do my final year project as well i need a training.in which branch i can contact for details..

Im arjun here, by next week my final year project assignment has be going to start. im a B.E student and im in chennai in which branch i can contect for my final year project help...

I need some full guide on my final year B.E ece project .I am located in Bangalore can any one suggest which branch will provide best support for my project.

I am doing my final year computer science degree and my final year project will be based upon android application development .So whether your company is providing latest up to date android applications development training?

Default Re: final year be ece projects In cegonsoft chennai | bangalore | coimbatore

I want to know about final year be ece projects. Tell me about final year be ece projects in bangalore

One of the leading placement consultants catering the needs of Employers & job seekers, with an objective to develop strong client relationships based on shared goals common objectives & innovative sol to provide services.

Hello friends I need to complete my asp.net project for my final year ece .So any idea about the best company for completing this?

Hello there I need to complete my final year IEEE project using the C,C++ and Java programs.Need some supporting company information for doing this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast