Thread: Questions and answers for the Bennett Mechanical Aptitude Test?

Default Questions and answers for the Bennett Mechanical Aptitude Test?

Does anyone know where I can get the questions and answers. I need to improve my score on a upcoming test!!

If you can't find that exact exam (for which there will be many variations), take similar tests to heighten your acumen for such questions.

Smile help!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by keafen99 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get the questions and answers. I need to improve my score on a upcoming test!!
    could anyone out there tell me how to get some sample tests on practical mechanical tests?

Quote Originally Posted by keafen99 View Post
    great article. I will bookmark this

I'm taking the bennent machanical test..and I need to get a high score....can anyone help me asap....

Default Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hi,

I thought of sharing this info with you all. I recently attended the training with Integritti HRes Solutions, Bangalore. They called me on my cell continously, so i thought of going and attend the training. You know they charge only Rs. 1000/- for 4 days training which covers Aptitude and Interview attending skills along with communication. And you know the person who takes aptitude he was in infosys for 10 years as a PM and he used to set aptitude paper. He is really genious he taught me with basics to high level........

Its worth paying for him........if you want to really start good career u can take up, his ID is training@integrittihr.com
    bye guys........i successfully wrote NITAT exam.

Default yoga

any online details available