Thread: Trying to find best training institution in Bangalore

Default Trying to find best training institution in Bangalore

Friends,

Yesterday I had a discussion with IIBC, Bangalore regarding course details. Just I wondered, because they are offering 45 days of training on Software Testing and .NET which is worth of Rs 10,000 for FREE. Call and Register immediately to avail this offer!!!

This I want to share with you. This is very good offer for the students like me who are looking for a course to join .

IIBC training syllabus which meets current Industry Demands. Our vision is to provide best suitable solution to every job-seeker. As a part of the training program we are also providing placement oriented workshops like personality development and communication skills which help the candidate to groom themselves positively for the placement. IIBC is dedicated to guide the IT industry and the professionals associated with the industry to competently compete and conform to international standards of quality.
    Diploma in Software Testing

Manual Testing
    Automation Testing
    Quality Center

Edgeplus Technologies
    Loadrunner
    Bugzilla
    UNIX
    SQL
    VSS

QTP(10.0)
    Automation Tool
    VB Scripting
    Automation Scripting
    Advanced Automation Scripting
    3 Automation Frame Works Implementation

Additional Tools
    Selenium
    Silk Test

ISTQB Certification Training

HP-QTP Certification Training

25 Live Projects

#39,40, 1st Floor,Above Reliance Fresh,Ramaiah College Bus Stop,HMT Main Road, Mathikere,Bangalore – 560054
    Mobile: +91-953 852 5555
    Phone: +91-80-236 083 85

Friends,

According to me IIBC is the very good training center for software testing. Apart from the training they will provide placement assistance for the students.

Indian Institute of Bright Careers (formerly known as Infics Solutions) is one of the best software training institute perticularly in Software Testing (Manual Testing and QTP).

Senior Test Manager Mr. Siva ( who worked for Oracle, Sun microsystems and Wipro) has 12 years of training experience, not only to students but also Corporates.

Samal

hi
    for getting real time experiance we should go to training institutes.
    I studied testing course in IIBC mathikere. they provide real time project for testing. given me a very good training in ISTQB certification. i got placement assistance also
    I prefer indian institute of bright careers(IIBC). because they are having well experianced faculties and good placement team.

Hi,,
    Find the Best Jobs in jobsindia.iclassifiedsads.com , India’s No. 1 Job Site. Search for Job Vacancies across Top Companies in India. Post your Resume now to find your Dream Job.