Thread: Need Best Training and assistance till i get job

Default Need Best Training and assistance till i get job

Hi All,

I am alok. I am a graduate of 2009 batch. I am not interested in programming and coding. But i have a desire to enter into IT Industry.One of my friend suggested me to join into software testing training.please guide me where can i get the 100% assistance till i get job. For me no locality specification problem. I can change my PG anywhere in Bangalore.I am new to this place. Plz guide me.

Alok

IIBC , Bangalore which has quality training and infrastructure, Affordable fee structure , project oriented training. Full placement assistance and course completion certificate will be provided to candidate at the end of the course based on their performance. The training was too good in IIBC. I got placed 4 months back.

Asha

Dear Alok,

Four days back I had a discussion with IIBC, Bangalore regarding course details. Just I wondered, because they are offering 45 days of training on Software Testing and .NET which is worth of Rs 10,000 for FREE. Call and Register immediately to avail this offer!!!

This I want to share with you. This is very good offer for the students like me you who are looking for a course to join. First you can attand the demo class and then decide yourself. They have one more branch in Madiwala also.

Head Office Address
    #39,40, 1st Floor,
    Above Reliance Fresh,
    Ramaiah College Bus Stop,
    HMT Main Road, Mathikere,
    Bangalore - 560054

Mobile: 953 852 5555
    Phone: 080-236 083 85

If you are an enthusiastic learner & looking for an exciting career, rush to avail the golden opportunity to build a bright future in Software Testing . Welcome to all who want to Learn Software testing By Real Time Experts.
    IIBC, Indian Institute of Bright Careers is established by professionals from various organizations like Microsoft, Dell, Oracle with the goal of providing Quality education at Affordable Price.

FOR FREE DEMO AND REGISTRATIONS
    CONTACT
    Head Office Address
    #39,40, 1st Floor,
    Above Reliance Fresh,
    Bangalore – 560054

Mobile: +91-953 852 5555
    Phone: +91-80-236 083 85

IIBC Madiwala
    63/1, 2nd Floor,Opposite Total Mall,
    Hosur Main Road,Madiwala,
    Bangalore, Karnataka
    Mobile: +91- 953 832 5555

hi
    for getting real time experiance we should go to training institutes.
    I studied testing course in IIBC mathikere. they provide real time project for testing. given me a very good training in ISTQ certification. i got placement assistance also
    I prefer indian institute of bright careers(IIBC). because they are having well experianced faculties and good placement team.

Are you looking for excellent training in dot net with real time projects!!
    IIBC is having Industry experts having above 8 years of experience can understand the students requirements and provide them best training.
    IIBC was established by a core team of 25 professionals who worked in various organizations like Microsoft, GE, Robert Bosch, Tata Motors, Reliance, Google, Dell, Oracle, Wipro, Infosys and TCS with the goal of providing top class quality education at unbelievably low cost.
    Our IIBC Training team providing Corporate Training to Global companies in .Net and Testing areas. IIBC Training provides solid experience in the areas of .Net 4.0, .Net3.0 & .Net3.5, WCF, WPF, Silverlight, XAML, XML, JQuery. Practical oriented approach also helps the learner to reach their destination easily. IIBC training syllabus which meets current Industry Demands. Our vision is to provide best suitable solution to every job-seeker. As a part of the training program we are also providing placement oriented workshops like personality development and communication skills which help the candidate to groom themselves positively for the placement. IIBC is dedicated to guide the IT industry and the professionals associated with the industry to competently compete and conform to international standards of quality.

Head Office Address

#39,40, 1st Floor,
    Above Reliance Fresh,
    Bangalore – 560054

Mobile: +91-953 852 5555
    Phone: +91-80-236 083 85

IIBC Madiwala

63/1, 2nd Floor,Opposite Total Mall,
    Hosur Main Road,Madiwala,
    Bangalore, Karnataka