Thread: how will technology positively/negatively effect your life in the next 10years?

Default how will technology positively/negatively effect your life in the next 10years?

how will technology positively/negatively effect your life in the next 10years?

positively, it allows me a more efficient way to get things done, and in some ways makes it easier to learn and communicate. negatively, gaining a large dependance on it

positively...just make my life as a person who likes to do labor work around the house such as,, wash the cars, mow the lawn, pull weeds, water the plants, and clean up after the dog....i bet in 10 yrs theyll have some type of robot or somethng that will do all of this... quicker and easier meals ........thats the positive,,, NEGATIVE;;;job loss,..our clients already scan all there business checks from there office....they just have to come in to deposit cash,....so i bet in the next 10yrs they wont need tellers anymore....maybe...the computers taking over doing jobs people once had to do manually...there putting computers on Auto-pilot to do all the work....

Positvely: Us, like the electronic particles take the path of least resistance, and technology is allowing for maximum efficiency at home, in the workplace, and in every other facet of our daily lives. I can see that in my life I will be affected by higher sales ratios in my technology driven industry ( copiers, Doc. Management). Should make my life a little more in demand. Negatively: Now everything we do can be monitored and extracted from some system, whether it be from highway and street traffic cameras, to GPS on our cell phones. The lack of privacy, and the ability for the man to peek in and know whatever he wants. RFID's!!!! are not the wave of the future.