Thread: 5 SEO Tips For A Web Designer

Default 5 SEO Tips For A Web Designer

Hello,

Every kid on the block seems to know web designing these days. Actually thinking along those lines it is not difficult at all to learn how to design a web page or for that matter even a site. What with FrontPage, Dreamweaver and the gang making the job even simpler.

1. I will strictly ask you to not to have a flash site designed for you if you have to be at the top of the search engine. Yes, I know it looks awesome but it does nothing more than hindering your all search engine optimization strategies. You don't need to provide your visitors an eye candy, dude just provide them some helpful content.

2. Always remember to use navigation menu at the right side of each page of your site, why? because search engines count the first few phrases appearing on the page, this way you would provide the search engines the content first.

3. Make your pages cross browser compatible. Though this is very difficult even for the most experienced among us, TRY!

4. Time your page for its loading speeds. Remember, though a graphic image looks really good on your site, its hateful if your visitors have to wait hours for it to load. You may be using a high speed connection, the whole world doesn't. Your page has to be quick to load.

5. Too many images have exactly the opposite effect then they are meant to have. So, do everything in proportionů including putting in graphics and animations.

Thanks & Regards,
    Jacob
    eSparkInfo

Thanks for posting nice tips i have book marked it.

.................................................. ...........................................

Thanks for posting nice tips,,

Thanks for posting...

Thanks for sharing this tips. This SEO tips really helps for designing.

Thanks for posting nice and informative tips..

Default Online Induction Software / Contractor Management Software / Safety Software System

The evolution of sophisticated construction materials and the effect of communication in enhancing marketing strategies is a possitive index in its avialability. However, the available construction materials to choose from are many; some of the materials are new and have not been tested. Stringent rules are now being required, for example to meet environmental protection law prescriptions. Methods of construction have changed over the years from mere lying of bricks and blocks to sophisticated complex concrete and steel constructions both in-situ and fabricated. These methods require different management systems approach than the conventional methods could cope with.

There is one thing I would like to add Jacob. One of the most important thing in On page SEO is the internal linking of the pages on a web site. There are numerous web site with killer content but once you have read an article you don't know what to do next as the site isn't designed to engage the visitor for a long time. So I would advice all the web developers, who aspire to build awesome site, please do focus on the internal navigation of the sites as well and make it as smooth as possible.

So are you saying to decrease the content or improve the quality of content ?