Thread: M.S/M.Tech/B.Tech/EEE/ECE/Embedded/Live Mini Projects With Training

Default M.S/M.Tech/B.Tech/EEE/ECE/Embedded/Live Mini Projects With Training

Now students can get a best and unique Live Projects. Edgefx Technologies will assist you in project making or gives you a readymate kit with reasonable prices.

A very advanced method given by us, i.e Do it yourself (DIY) concept. The DIY kit includes:-
    Audio Visuals
    Documentations help
    Fully loaded and tested board
    Plain PCB
    Components
    Tool kits
    Source code
    Voltage reference and layout
    Abstract
    Block diagram
    Layout and
    Circuit diagram

You can select your project from different categories like micro controller, robotics, electrical, embedded, electronics, communication, Instrumentation and PIC. Call on +91-9959178000 or visit efxkits dot com

Hello, I have gone through your website, its quit informative. Am interested to do major project from your organization, so can you please help me out.

Thanks

Call on +919959178000, 8885078000 for complete details.

I am B. Tech(EEE) final year student, i did one of your embedded system project and i found it to be very interesting and got 100 percent out put. I am very much impressed with the projects which have been provided by Edgefx Technologies. So, guys who are looking out to do a real project with different variety then go and grab the projects of your interest at Edgefx Technologies.

nternet Protocol (IP) traceback is the enabling technology to control Internet crime. In this paper, we present a novel and practical IP traceback system called Fl