Thread: Web development

Smile Web development

Hello Friends,
    I am looking for some post graduation course in web development or similar to that in either Pune, Mumbai or bangalore..
    I am IT graduate.
    I want 1 year course or less. and if it is 2 years course then it should be a degree course.
    Please reply..
    waiting..
    Cheers!!.
    Gud luck

Hi Shilpa,

Greetings of the day...

To specialize in web development I don't have proper idea but since I was working with an web developing company there preference was given to someone who has specialization in particular area like asp.net,php. YOu can go for such specialized courses

I3ITPEOPLE is a custom software and web development company offers Project analyses, application development and deployment in India. Our dedicated team has good experience in various verticals of most wanted technologies like silver light, flex and Ajax.

i3itpeople has three years of experience in web technologies and custom software development. Our solution will provides you reliability, Scalability and highly integral with your existing system. We track the technology trends and implements to our clients and makes their business more interactive, trackable and more profitable than ever before.