Thread: SAP CRM Training Hyderabad - 2012

Lightbulb SAP CRM Training Hyderabad - 2012

The worst faculty ever I met and does not want to meet is Jawahar. By following some of my friend's advise I joined crm course with him. He is so irresponsibe, he cancels class if AC doesn't work, if duster is not there, if he is not in mood and never starts class on time only past half an hour.Ateast he does not have a decent knowledge on crm. He completed service module on a sunday in 3 hours and said that's enough as we cannot claim experience in that module. Such a rude and irresponsible fellow.

In 2011 between July & August that waste & Worst fellow jawahar has managed to cheat total 8 lakh rupees from student fees and 5 lakh rupees from institute owner prithvi. He ran away with money because so many of his students who undergone training like me started questioning that useless.......... about the subject he covered in the course which is just basics, but he took 3 months to complete wasting time in the class and postponing frequently.It's 17 months after completion still hunting for job.

I am shocked how he was recommended by some people. The person who attends his training will definitey say he is USELESS and becomes USELESS. Be careful and enquire yourself.
    Best crm wishes
    Teja
    Bngl

Default sap crm training hyderabad April 2012

Whatever Teja said it is true. Y are u discussing about outdated faculty. The current sesation is Mr.Raam Charan.
    RC is an excellent faculty. He is CRM n SD guru. He is master in middleware, Sales modue integrations with SD and sevice. He is the master.

Ravi Kiran

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Enormous flow, Excellent grip on the subject, punctuality. He is really master. I too agree with Ravi Kiran. RC sir is the best.
    Anu Radha

hello frns.
    can u tell me which institute is better for SAP CRM Technical.

Thank you in advance