Thread: SAP CRM Training Hyderabad - 2012

Thumbs down SAP CRM Training Hyderabad - 2012

The worst faculty ever I met and does not want to meet is Jawahar. By following some of my friend's advise I joined crm course with him. He is so irresponsibe, he cancels class if AC doesn't work, if duster is not there, if he is not in mood and never starts class on time only past half an hour.Ateast he does not have a decent knowledge on crm. He completed service module on a sunday in 3 hours and said that's enough as we cannot claim experience in that module. Such a rude and irresponsible fellow.Never had any realtime experience.
    In 2011 between July & August that waste & Worst fellow jawahar has managed to cheat total 8 lakh rupees from student fees and 5 lakh rupees from institute owner prithvi. He ran away with money because so many of his students who undergone training like me started questioning that useless.......... about the subject he covered in the course which is just basics, but he took 3 months to complete wasting time in the class and postponing frequently.It's 17 months after completion still hunting for job.

I am shocked how he was recommended by some people. The person who attends his training will definitey say he is USELESS and becomes USELESS. Be careful and enquire yourself.
    Best crm wishes
    Teja
    Bngl

hi
    i m looking for crm training programmes in hyderabad...i m completely from different stream..as i did M.A,B.ed(geography),but nw want to change my field...suggest me institutes for crm with few placement cells too.

Default sap crm training

forget about other faculties. the best faculty for sap crm is Mr.Raam Charan. He is the best faculty in across India. when i attended demo i was impressed by his demo. i joined him, he is an excellent trainer. dont have 2nd thought join whereever he is teaching. i think currently he is with oasis technologies ameerpet.
    after completing training i immediately got job in accenture.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

s. i too accept this.even ive been placed in IBM. he is the favorite faculty for students. blindly join raam charan.he covers all the topics.

bhanupriya

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I really appreciate your comments. Ive been trained by Raam charan. he is really an excellent trainer. He is the SAP CRM GURU.
    Rajeev, Australia

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

I dont know about class room trainings. I attended his online training. wow he is really a great trainer. even in audio conference during training, he was very interactive with me. before joining RC, I enquired all other online training institutes, but none of them impressed me. RC sir is awsome.
    Keerthi
    Texas,USA

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

hi keerthi, I hail from Newzealand. can u give me RC number or email id. I would appreciate
    anuradha

Post SAP SD and SAP CRM faculty

Discuss, check ravikiran uppada linkedin profile and recommendations of the faculty and ravikiransdcrm website”. Found and his Linkedin profile is interesting.”Most of the posting i find are making personal allegations on eachother.We cannot believe until we check the Demo”

hi
    i am mohanreddy completed sapcrm fuctional at
    SAP CRM Functional Mr.LAKSHMI GANESH @ IGROW SOFT,
    excellent trainer in hyd,don't go for any fake institutes come & join in IGROW SOFT for your best future...

Hi everybody.
    I am Rahul Mukkala being trained by Mr. Lakshmi Ganesh @ IGROW SOFT.
    What all I can suggest for those guys who are searching for a decent SAP CRM training institute is, just try thie s faculty once and you will not regret this move.
    A unique way of teaching where in each and every minute details of the subject are being covered.
    I personally tried many institutes in and around HYD, and at last got settled with this institute.
    Soon after attending demo, as suggested by my friend I got enrolled over here without any inhibitions.
    Many institutes offer this module in HYD, for whom mere course completion is the criteria. But here, its the gain in subject knowledge that is being nourished over here. Apart from classroom learning adequate material is provided to students that include screen shots that are prepared in teaching sessions. I personally felt those screen shots to be very much helpful for my practice and preparation.
    I would want to inform u that I rarely write lines like these, and I do write only when I feel it heart fully.
    Do mail me if u need any information regarding the faculty or institute. (rahul.mukkala@gmail.com)
    Thank you.

YOU WILL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE ONLY IF U R WILLING TO FEEL THE SAME.

Hai,

This is Sreenivas.kedari,

Many People are given Many comment about CRM Functional Faculty in Hyderabad. But I don't want to Comment about Other Faculty. In Ameerpet "I Grow Soft" Own the Good Faculty Reputation Especially In CRM Functional Module. This Total Credit will goes to Mr. Lakshmi Ganesh Garu. The One and Only Lion For this Module. I am Dam sure about that. If any one Get Doubt Please once Come to Ganesh Sir DEMO Class and Clarify it.

If any one want any Information about this Please Contact me. Here Below I mentioned my contact no. and mail Id.
    My Mail Id = sreenivasnaidu.kedari@gmail.com
    Contact No = +919493932666.

Get the best training by concerning Salesforce Consultants. They guide along with basics and prepared for fighting best competition. The main aim of our consultants are preparing for best to fight. For more details visit plug2salesforce.com/support.htm.

qwertyuiop