Thread: cloud computing training hyderabad

Default cloud computing training hyderabad

Thanks Teja for suggesting Mr.Bhanu Prakash. He is the really an excellent trainer in cloud computing. when i came to hyderabad from eluru to learn cloud computing, i attended many demo's conducted in different institutes but Mr.Bhanu Prakash is different. I even cannot compare anyone with him. He is far and far better than anyone.
    I think it was my luck that you suggested oasis institute.
    Thank you once again Teja
    Charan

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

hi charan, maadi kuda eluru. eh college nuvu chadivindi. nenu ANR college. sare nenu kuda Bhanu prakash sir gurunchi vinnanu.pease naku ah sir ekkada teaching chestaro ah institute address cheppu.please.
    sai ram

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

This is Radha Madhavi from Bangalore. Can anyone of you tell me the exact address of oasis institute where Mr.Bhanu Prakash is teaching? I heard about him and his teaching. Please tell the exact address.
    Radha Madhavi

Default cloud computing training hyderabad

hi radha madhavi. Bhanu prakash is with oasis technologies and he is the only faculty who is teaching complete cloud computing package including networking.
    Karan