Thread: Need career advice-2009 Batch

Default Need career advice-2009 Batch

I had completed Btech CS in 2009.Due to personal reasons I was unable to find a job and work after degree.Now I really want a job.I need an advice on where I should start.I had forget what i learned so far from college(i need to brush up my skills).what should i learn to get a job in IT company?Should i study java,c,c++?I don't know where to start.For more information I am in abroad now.I have enough time to learn something career oriented.I will be grateful for sincere advises.

Quote Originally Posted by anupi View Post
    I had completed Btech CS in 2009.Due to personal reasons I was unable to find a job and work after degree.Now I really want a job.I need an advice on where I should start.I had forget what i learned so far from college(i need to brush up my skills).what should i learn to get a job in IT company?Should i study java,c,c++?I don't know where to start.For more information I am in abroad now.I have enough time to learn something career oriented.I will be grateful for sincere advises.
    For better results it is better if you start working on something on your own for the time being so that when you start applying for the job then you are able to explain the gap...