Thread: Dental Hygiene or Radiologic Technology?

Default Dental Hygiene or Radiologic Technology?

I just recently chose Dental Hygiene as my major and I'm beginning to have second thoughts about it. I've just read about Rad techs and the thought of working with machines and top of the line technology while being in the health field really interests me. Is Radiologic technology a good career to pursue? Is the pay as good as a hygienest? Is it a stable career and how is the job outlook?

its depends on your interest. If you take Radiologic Technology but can't study it seriously then its waste of time and money.

its never matter whats you are only one thing remember whats you want to become.

Default Dental Hygiene

Dental business is growing faster due to people's awareness about dental health and interest to look muck better with perfect smile. So choosing dentistry as a carrier is a wise idea.

Dental business is growing faster due to people's awareness about dental health and interest to look muck better with perfect smile. So choosing dentistry as a carrier is a wise idea.

Dental hygiene is far better than radio logic technology. Radiology is a part of dental hygiene.

Radiologic technology is a dynamic field which combines interpersonal and technology skills.

But Dental hygiene has bright carrier with the current situation.

Dental hygienists remove soft and hard deposits from teeth, teach patients how to practice good oral hygiene, and provide other preventive dental care.