Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cegonsoft Malleswaram |Final Year Projects on Image Processing in Bangalore

Hi
    I am interested in doing "IEEE- TRANSACTIONS ON CLOUD COMPUTING " project with your company will you give live time support and the project will be completed on time waiting for your kind rply .

Default Rply to arjunsharma doudt regarding the final year MCA project

Hi arjunsharma may I know in which language you are planning to develop the website for your final year MCA project.

Hi i would like to do my final year project in advance technology like cloud computing.I am looking to that with internship.Please give an idea and support.I am waiting for your kind reply..Thank you

Cegonsoft is one of the best IT training institute have a lot of openings in the following :

JAVA
    J2EE
    DOT NET
    VB. NET
    ASP.NET
    ASP.NET + C#
    VB.NET + C#
    ASP.NET + VB
    C# .NET
    PHP/MYSQL
    Software Testing

Have Application Projects in the following :

Web Application Projects
    System Application Projects
    Network Application Projects
    Mobile Application Projects
    Windows Based Application Projects

Cegonsfot now offering final year project training with internship.Best opportunity for final year students.Don't miss it..

Why Cegonsoft ?
    35,000 Students serviced for project & courses in a span of 8 years….

Over 55 UNIVERSITY RANK HOLDING PROJECTS….

8000 Project students serviced for 2011 - 2012 Year..

We are member of NASSCOM, ISO 9001:2008 Certified,Pearson Vue Test Center, IAO Accredited Company

!!! All The Best !!!
    Reply Report!

Final year projects for MCA Students
    Cegonsoft Pvt ltd., an organization guides Final year students to score good marks in final semester through Final year projects. With vast experience in final year projects, Cegonsoft has guided “n” number of students in final semester. Our technical Consultants can guide you in better way for executing final year projects.

IT Training and Software Development center with an exclusive expertise in the area of HR consultancy. It has mushroomed out into 3 branches in Bangalore, 3 branches in Chennai, and 2 branches in Coimbatore.

As a part of the projects and development training, we offer Projects keeping in view the latest emerging trends and training in Software Design and Development which enables the Students to meet the industrial requirements with a wider knowledge and a greater confidence.

Php - Non IEEE
    Business Processing System
    I-FACKTOR Testimony
    Nautical Telematics System
    And so on…

Java - Non IEEE
    online Share trading
    On the heel property search
    And so on….

Dotnet - Non IEEE
    Corporate legislature
    Advertisement Prominence Media
    Defect Tracking Template

We offer Application Project Course :
    • Application Project with execution and keen explanation
    • We even offer Project along with technical training
    • This will provide you with an opportunity of Placement Assistance
    • We conduct Softskill training
    • Along with Communication Training
    • Apptitude Sessions

Eligibility :
    Final year students of
    B.E,MCA, BTech., BCA, MSC (IT), BSc,ME, MTech, Diploma

Thumbs up Final year projects for MCA students

It is our new advance in designing and building new sites in php with sql query. Updating in php is important in developing websites and also essential in sql for fetching the datas from website.almost all the websites now created is using PHP. It will also help in getting Jobs for sure. In Php web application is created for small and medium size companies. Cegonsoft provides you the best scope in updating php with mysql . Mysql is open source database and it is widely used in many web applications. For final year project you can choose from many titles and we will help you to learn and do the final year project y by self . Our institute is located in Coimbatore , Chennai and Bamgalore.
    For More Details Contact Us At.

Tagged with: real time projects company for BCA job hunters, real time projects company for BE job hunters, real time projects company for BSC IT job hunters, real time projects company for BSC job hunters, real time projects company for Btech job hunters, real time projects company for CSE job hunters, real time projects company for Degree job hunters, real time projects company for Diploma job hunters, real time projects company for ECE job hunters, real time projects company for MCA job hunters, real time projects company for ME job hunters, real time projects company for MS job hunters, real time projects company for MSC IT job hunters, real time projects company for MSC job hunters, real time projects company for Mtech job hunters

Following final year projects available with us

IEEE

IEEE Projects on Networking

IEEE Projects on network Security

IEEE Projects on Dependable and secured computing

IEEE Projects on networking communication

IEEE 2012 final year projects

IEEE 2012 Java projects

IEEE 2012 Dotnet Projects

IEEE Projects on parallel and distributed system

IEEE Projects on Mobile computing

IEEE Projects on wireless communication

IEEE Projects on Cloud computing

IEEE Projects on knowledge and data engineering

Java & DotNet

Java Application projects

DotNet application projects

WINDOWS & NETWORKING

Windows based Application projects

Web based Application projects

Networking based Application projects

Eligibility :
    Final year students of
    B.E,MCA, BTech., BCA, MSC (IT), BSc,ME, MTech, Diploma

Default Cegonsoft Project Training in Coimbatore

DIPLOMA | BE | BTECH | BCA | MCA | MSC IT | BSC IT | ME | MTECH | BSC CS | MSC CS | ISM | DEGREE | ACADEMICS | GRADATION | POST GRADUATION | FINAL SEMESTER OR YEAR In Chennai Bangalore Coimbatore

CEGONSOFT Pvt Ltd., started in the year 2004, is a Bangalore based IT Training and Software Development Company with an expertise in the area of HR consultancy.

With steady development and continuous achievements, we are proud that we are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, Pearson VUE test center and a member of NASSCOM. Our IT training is totally Job oriented and is inclusive of platforms that have wider scope in the prevailing and forthcoming IT Job Market.

now we are providing Final year project training also.The projects are provided for the following disciplines: .

• Final year engineering & IT students (BE CSE, IT | B.TECH CSE, IT | MCA, MSC, BCA, BSC).

The technology platforms offered are:

• Dot NET, Linux, Java, JavaScript, C, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, PHP, MySQL, Web Services and XML.

The objective of cegonsoft final year computer science project is to identify qualified computing professionals who have:

• the ability to adapt to change and to keep abreast of new developments
    • good knowledge of hardware, software design and programming
    • good knowledge of technical analysis and system design and quantitative methods.
    • familiarity with the use of technology in different management systems, production systems and management decision making.
    • a sufficient understanding of ideas such as artificial intelligence, robotics and computer integrated manufacturing.

Cegonsoft provides final year projects for the following disciplines:

• Final year engineering & IT students (BE CSE, IT | B.TECH CSE, IT | MCA, MSC, BCA, BSC).

Cegonsoft provides final year projects on the following technology platforms:

• Dot NET, Linux, Java, Javascript, C, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server ,PHP, MySQL, Web Services and XML.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12