Thread: J2ee programmer & developer - ur dream job

Default J2ee programmer & developer - ur dream job

Greetings from Cegonsoft, hope you remember the visit which you had recently, at our ADYAR office for JOB.

I happen to see your profile since i had some requirement with my clients in Chennai & Bangalore for JAVA J2EE.

I would like to share few IMPORTANT INFO for your JOB SEARCH SUCCESS.

I would like to let you know the Industrial Expectation with Freshers now.

To discuss more about the same and to get your dream job, i would like to meet you in person.

Drop in on Monday or by Wednesday between 2.30pm 4.30pm only.

Note: If you are not able to come on the above mentioned timing & date , do reply me, i will let you know the next schedule.

CSPL leading IT training Institute in India.

For more details Contact - 9790936547 / 9003098840 / 9566011142 / 9566011143 / 9382553763

Java refers to a number of computer software products and specifications from Sun Microsystems, a subsidiary of Oracle Corporation, that together provide a system for developing application software and deploying it in a cross-platform environment. Java is used in a wide variety of computing platforms from embedded devices and mobile phones on the low end, to enterprise servers and supercomputers on the high end. Java is used in mobile phones, Web servers and enterprise applications, and while less common on desktop computers; Java applets are often used to provide improved and secure functionalities while browsing the World Wide Web.

It is a programming language originally developed by Sun Microsystems and released in 1995 as a core component of Sun Microsystems' Java/J2ee platform. The language derives much of its syntax from C and C++ but has a simpler object model and fewer low-level facilities.
    For more details contact our office by following details,
    C.No: 9688477218, 0422-4206205, 9944200078, 8754466134.
    Address: Cegonsoft PVT LTD, #108 Nehru Street, Ram Nagar, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore.