Thread: Can you make a fake degree, or just lie about it on a resume to get a job?

Default Can you make a fake degree, or just lie about it on a resume to get a job?

Always thought about being a ''Doctor''....just kidding. Make one up about marketing or something, just say you have it. Save you a lot of school...

Larger companies do background checks now due to people "inflating" their resumes. Its really better to simply list your qualifications because in the long run faking might come back to bite you.

Can you? Well, of course you CAN, but will you get away with it? Or should you? Or will it help you get the job? Those are different questions. It is highly unlikely you would get away with it, as these things can be checked quite easily. Additionally, most likely your lack of knowledge would become quite apparent in the interview. And when you are found out, you could be black listed in that field.

There is something called a College Transcript. So.....no, not really, you can but it won't work.

I am collecting information regarding fake degree. Actually I have lost my degree and it's not recovered through my university so for continuing my job I have to buy a fake degree. Please share some information here. It's for my research on fake degree like almost in every country fake degree is using to get higher positions.