Thread: Internet Marketing Course 100% Job Assistance (Delhi Only)

Default Internet Marketing Course 100% Job Assistance (Delhi Only)

Hi Members

Its pleasure to introduce us as one of the fastest growing & renowned Internet Marketing Course Certificate Institute in Delhi. I searched a lot on this forum but I couldn't find any post related to this till the extent I messed up.

We all are here to discuss arising job opportunities, most of the posts are related to Softwares, application programming, coding, database management etc. I agree that these are the best technical job opportunities available around. But for those who are semi- technical, having average verbal communication & excellent writtern communication skills they should go for Internet Marketing Courses, to avoid any controversial comments I must accept that I am not promoting any course here. But the truth lies beneath.

After completion of merely 60Hrs of training program you may get hired by any SEO Company on a minimum package of 2.5 lacs per annum. If you are not interested in jobs & want to do something on your own, you can work as a freelance & your expertise may help you to earn either equivalent to the above salary or more than that.

Once again if you drop the idea of freelancing, you may start serving your local business in their business promotion online & reputation management.

It is very nice to have such stuff here.
    I would like to give some useful info here..
    Keep it up....