Thread: How should answer the question "tell me about your self in an interview?for...

Default How should answer the question "tell me about your self in an interview?for...

...first timer? I can't really answer that right away...I don't know where to start...how should i explain myself?....I'm kind of nervous even....

Translation "Tell me in two minutes or less your job history, what you accomplished at each and how it ties in to what you can offer us."
    Come up with a short 'summary' of your career, accomplishments etc. practice makes perfect. Short and sweet is ideal to ramble!

Start with your full name & your studies for example:
    My name is .............. & I graduated from faculty of ........., .......... university with degree......
    Then if you took any courses or training, mention it like :
    I joined (the course) after finshing my graduation which enhanced my skills at ......
    Then if you worked before mention your job & your title & the period you spent at work.
    Then you can say your interests & hobbies.
    Good luck

The interviewer wants to hear your first response, regardless of experience, that you are fit for this job. Elaborate on whatever it is that brought you to this interview. Example: "I love to work on cars," or "Art is my passion." The rest will come easy.

Say your very outgoing and like to make peoplehappy. Your someone who likes to get things done and not procrastinate. Your very energetic and ambitious and like to do a good job.

how to answer tell me about your self in an interview as a fresher?

Default tell me about yourself?

as a fresher how to answer the question tell me your self?