Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which is the best embedded system training institue in NCR?

Default Which is the best embedded system training institue in NCR?

I would also like to know how is embedded system field in india

Embedded System Training Institute / Center in Delhi Noida & NCR DUCAT provides an extensive training in .Embedded System and Job Assistance in order to ensure a guarantee of 100% placement for its students. Ducat provides training in Embedded System by Experienced Faculty. This training is also supported with the help of live projects in Embedded System which provides industrial exposure to the candidates & helps the Candidate to finding a suitable job in Embedded System .We Provide Training in Embedded System by Experienced Industry Professionals. We have a dedicated placement cell which provides 100% placement assistance in Embedded System to all the candidates.

Embedded system training institute in delhi noida & ncr.

Code:
    Contact Person : Shikha Oberai
    Contact Number :  01204646464

Default Training institute?

I see many institutes that train people in 8051, PIC etc .. i want to know institutes can impart quality training on ARM, VXWorks ,Telecom and upcoming technologies?

Smile Only One

bro all i know that is there is only one institute that fulfills all ur conditions is - CDAC, Noida. For further info u may browse its site.

Default Embedded Telecom Design Solutions

Embedded Telecom Design Solutions (ETDS) provides quality training in embedded systems with best emerging technologies and fields. Salient features include well designed modular courses that equips candidates with industrial knowledge and hand on expertise with next generation concepts.

Course summary:

- C Programming.

- RTOS Concepts and Programming
    a) Linux.
    b) VxWorks.

- Platforms
    a) ARM.
    b) Power PC

- Telecom Protocols.
    - Device drivers.
    - Projects.

For queries feel free to contact:
    etd.solutions@gmail.com

Default Best Embedded Training Institute in NCR

Dear Friends, This is really a tough question to answer.Becos some of the training inst are offering good course on syllabus but when it come down to delivering the course some are lagging on technical front and some are lagging on other things.

I have met many students of the above institute but were not able to answer the fundamental questions.

There is an institute which started in the year 2002. Where the course are offered on different level from students to professional level. Where Fundamantal are taught like no institute covers basic electronics details in Embedded Only TICO does becos without through understading of the H/W how one can write a good embedded s/w.

I will not write much. Visit the website TICO Institute of embedded training placement and projects and see the courses contents and feedback of students.
    Thnx

Jitender singh

Default Hands on training in embedded system by Thinnkware

SKILL BUILDING WRKSHP IN WINTER "8051,AVR, Matlab
    SKILL BUILDING WRKSHP IN WINTER "8051,AVR, Matlab

Thinnkware…..where we are budding the INDIA of tomorrow…where we work to get India on the top rung of the robotics’ world. A nation is made of its people and to get a step closer to our aim we
    Hereby call upon the Indian youth, the engineers of tomorrow to help to live a dream to reality.
    With tightened recession claws on the international market survival of the fittest has come to last. Skill and efficiency is the need of the hour, these requirements in the field of robotics can’t be fulfilled
    Without taking into account the design of the robot and working of its components and their assembly. To bring the student face to face with the reality of the demands Thinnkware will also provide the students with exposure to the technologies of embedded systems and MATLAB. Thinnkware has taken the initiative to answer this call of hard times to train the students to make their mark in the professional world. The following program has been organized for the emergence
    of students in this growing science of robotics.
    In order to provide these opportunities to students Thinnkware is going to organize Skill Building Workshop, SBW'10 from 17th Jan'10- 28th Jan'10 in Noida, Greater Noida and Meerut.. For further details you can visit our website www[dot]thinnkware[dot]com. The workshops will be on our expert fields i.e. Embedded System, Robotics & MATLAB. Kindly inform your friends for the same.
    “Registrations open”
    Regards
    Team-Thinnkware
    Shepherding-Intelligent-Tomorrow
    training@thinnkware[dot]com; +9891170598, +9899415125

Post Emblogic Technologies. Launches "Embedded Engineering" Course

Training Modules:
    Data Structures using C,
    Shell Scripting using Bash,
    Linux Internals and System Programming,
    Embedded Processors,
    Linux Device Drivers,
    Embedded Linux using ARM.

After the course is over, you should be:
    Efficient with programming in C.
    Able to Understand Linux System Concepts in depth.
    Able to do Linux System Programming.
    Able to write device drivers using Linux.
    Having architecture level understanding of the ARM processor.
    Able to configure and customize Linux for ARM based boards.

Contact Us

Emblogic Technologies
    E 16, GF, Sector 3, Noida - 201301
    Phone: +91 120 4241860, +91 9560872999, +91 9650467776.

Pinnacle Softek offers expert training program in Embedded Systems.We help you gain experience and exposure to real time embedded Development System including Basic and Highend Tools.CETPA Infotech Pvt Ltd. is an oldest Engineers Training Company.It is also best.

There are multiple institutes in NCR providing traning in Embedded/Telecom domain. Major ones being CDAC,Ducat and TechXila. Let me summarize my research, experience and feedback from x students with them:

CDAC (cdac.in): Very nice institute with good placment record but it conducts its entrance exam once a year and course is quite long and bookish at times.

TechXila(techxila.com):Relatively new entrant but with precise and placement oriented courses. Major drawback is that only evening and weekend class timings as trainers are professionals working in MNC's .

Ducat(ducatindia.com):Good reach-ability due to large number of branches but I didn't find lab infrastructure and faculty as impressive as they claim.

Default Oasis Technologies in Pune

Oasis Technologies in pune provides extensive training on everything related to embedded

Adept Noida provides practical training to the undergraduate engineers as well as the graduate engineers .Adept is primarily a design house so you get an opportunity to work on live projects . For details you can check adeptnoida

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast