Thread: Inroducing myself

Default Inroducing myself

Hi all I am new member of this Forum and I am running staffing services and we are in based in India Chennai,Also we have Job Portal called river2c which is Free Job posting site

Hi,
    This is Appin Technology Labs. it provides comprehensive training in Information Security, education training institute, career courses, IT summer training, Job oriented trainings, Training institute in Delhi, IT certificate courses, Project based training.

Hi Suresh,

This is for free professional Job networking site.. You can register your details here resourcemaster.com

If you are a Job Seeker

Resource Master helps you create your professional identity and showcase your skill sets to the world. It opens the doors to a world of opportunities, in local and global markets.

If you are an Employer

Resource Master helps you in your hunt for the right talent for your organization. It puts you in touch with experienced professionals and fresh graduates. It facilitates single and mass hires.

If you are Academia

Resource Master helps you get suitable placements, internships, management exposure and much more for your fresh graduates. It also serves as a knowledge bank for fresh graduates on various topics of relevance and interest.

Hello Every Body,
    I am Dr. Mughal
    Health Consultant and
    a career advisor

Hello Friends,

First of all I would like to thanks Admin/Admins of this forum who create such a place where our needy freshers can hunt for the opportunity waiting for them outside in world.

Know Secondly,

I would like to introduce myself to all of you guys and our honorable Admin/Admins, "Its inside me you will find all your need related to your career the best suited to your qualifications. I have job information for government sector, private sector, state wise jobs, local jobs in your cities, also I can help my first 500 subscriber to choose best job for them by receiving their requirement and resume. For more information you can mail me at my email address which I will post after permission of this forum's ADMIN.

At Last,

I would Like to ask the admins about Yes and No rules of this forum i.e.

1. Can I separate my personal info here (email address, facebook page address, phone numbers)?
    2. Can I post job links from my site to this forum if required?
    3. IF THERE ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Hope to get answered soon.

Thanking You, Kind Regards,