Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upon His return, will Jesus use modern technology to spread His word or

Default Upon His return, will Jesus use modern technology to spread His word or

will He expect us to seek Him?

He isn't returning to preach, he did that already. He's returning like a farmer for a harvest.

If you have to ask, I dont think you need to worry about it. Have fun

He is returning to kill Kana Dajjal, and his name is Esa AlahasSalam. He will be Muslim...

Upon His return, Jesus will not use modern technology. There will be no more spreading of the word. There will be no more seeking him. It will be judgment time.

HmmThe 'technology' is TelePathyCheers

If Jesus exists which I doubt I think he'll use technology.

After more than 2000 years I do not think any one beliefs he ever will show up. But to indulge you fantasy; my spam filter would weed himout in a heart beat.

Jesus lives in mexico...he is not a prophet...but soon to be an illegal immigrant...his brother is Jose...on a more serious note...don't wait for something to happen to change your life...do it because of you not because of the endless promise of a deity

He will use modern techonolgy, but on Yahoo answers he would have like 90% best answers or 100% LOL

This is a misunderstanding of what the 2nd coming means. It means when a person truly awakens spiritually, then God has come again. As you. And then all spiritual teachings become understandable, but only then. Until then, you have this horrible vision of Jesus returning in form to judge the wicked and lift up the righteous, of damnation and saving God's people. We are all God's people and there are no righteous or sinners. What there are is people learning from their mistakes and becoming better or more holy as they purify their hearts and souls.

What do you think the internet is - the morse code? When Jesus returns, the two witnesses will stand back up or come to life. It will be to late to seek Jesus out then, the parties over.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast