Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think the Government has technology 30 to 50 years more advanced

Default Do you think the Government has technology 30 to 50 years more advanced

than everyone else, including space..? Technology, my friend says the Government already been to Mars on a top secret mission and they found something there that they want to keep secret.

that would be awesome i hope to hear about it in 50 years or something

I dont think so

goverments love to sound more advanced than they are, its a good way to instill fear and dominance..truth is they probably have some neat tricks under their hat but nothing as crazy as most people think

probably do, the government doesnt talk for good reasons

I highly doubt it. It would have to be pretty significant to cover it up like that. It would also have to be somthing that would be a threat to the public or national security. Mars is desolate as can be.

Nah, the government is way to secular nowadays for that to happen. They could only pull it off in the pre-70's because of its unified nature. I am sure there is some stuff but nothing to the extent of what your talking about.

In the early 1980s when computers were the size of refrigerators and cell phones were as big as shoe box's they had the stealth bomber. So i gotta go with yes.

I think they have technology more advanaced than what us civilians have I doubt they have been to mars but it wouldnt superise me if they did have their own space craft such as a more advanced shuttle but I know they have some black projects so its hard to tell.

If that is the case, wh are all these missions mapping the surface in great detail?'The government' is not some single, omnipotent entity, despite what conspiracy theorists would like to believe. Nor does any one 'government' have jurisdiction over everyone else. Let's say NASA has found something on Mars. What are ESA doing right now? Planning a trip to Mars. How does NASA plan to keep their secret from an independent probe launched by a non-US country?

I am surprised that everyone is so sceptical, I for one believe they have things we wouldn't believe. I have this view for a couple reasons. First, the stealth or B2 bombers have been around since the fifties but only recently did they acknowledge this. Second, our gov't spends 500 to 600 billion dollars on our military every year, that's billions not millions, so they better have some cool stuff to explain that kind of spending. I don't know if I believe that we have already been to mars, that seems pretty crazy, but who knows. I know they have sent probes, but probably not people.

That's a switch: the government faking they did NOT go to Mars.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast