Thread: How to start career in India.

Default How to start career in India.

Hello Guys,
    I am New Here and i want know that how to start career in India with good salary and god security.
    I asked in several places but no one can satisfy me with their opinion or suggestion.
    I have got some suggestion like apply in govt jobs. than i asked them how i apply for these type for jobs. they said search google.com i search there and i got freshershome.com, Jobsalarm.com like websites.
    If anyone suggest me any thing else please suggest m
    e.

Thanks
    Prakash

You can start a career in India through job search sites. Here are the best job search sites in India.

naukri.com
    shine.com
    freshershome.com
    timesjobs.com
    monsterindia.com

Mainly you can start your career through some job search sites, The famous and genuine job search sites in India.

peeljobs.com
    naukari.com
    fresherslive.com

It's fully depend upon your education. What you have done? Govt Jobs is the best option for the long term security but all knows govt jobs take time to achieve. My suggestion you to go for railway jobs which is the best option for your career. I am also trying to get railway jobs. Last night, i have visit BookMyNaukri website where i have seen latest updations about railway jobs. Start career from railway jobs.

Hi Guy's
    You can find your dream career,ideal employee with the help of Bigjobber a job search website. BigJobber is the India’s fastest growing Job Portal. Believes in Employer and Candidate Satisfaction.
    please visits this site....bigjobber.com
    A company can post jobs and job seekers can apply for Bigjobber job portal site. The process of applying for a job is made simple and efficient.

All The Best ....All guy's For Best opertunity.