Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good institutes for GMAT training in Hyderabad, India?

Default Best GMAT Coaching institute in Hyderabad

With 10 years of work experience and a significant role in strategic planning, i was stumped when it came to my GMAT preparation. The wide range of topics covered and the approach were totally confusing. For once, i had to let someone else take the lead. I came across RACE Academy at Hyderabad and found their planning foolproof. Their research team has addressed the basics and considered the wide range of backgrounds of students. Also, consider the fact that the faculty have themselves cleared the official GMAT with 720 scores and are available for addressing any concerns that may arise. Their practical experience on the GMAT is a value addition. I would recommend that you give them a try if you are considering GMAT Coahing in Hyderabad. You can reach them at 9666604628.

Hi I have Manhattan Gmat , complete set of 8 Books ( Fourth Ed. - The 8 Manhattan GMAT Strategy Guides ). I wanted to sell them off as i am done with my GMAT. Contact me if you need them at a very low price ( soft copy available ) and if you are from hyderabad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12