Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I saw 911 Loose Change. There is just one thing I am puzzled about??

Default I saw 911 Loose Change. There is just one thing I am puzzled about??

If the WTC had bombs inside them, which clearly having the bomb sniffing dogs taken out, and security taken off duty at certain times it would make it possible for someone to plant bombs throughout the building.....BUT wouldn't someone have came forward from controlled demolition??? Is there any known people who have credible or not???Let me rephrase slightlyWouldn't someone have came forward from controlled demolition by now??? Credible or not , does anyone know of anyone who has come forward and said they worked on this?

please...for the love of all that is decent.....do not listen to propoganda...9/11 was NOT..i repeat..NOT an inside job...i say very sanely that i would bet my life..yes my life ..on it...

It's a load of crap, I saw it from across the river. No bombs for goodness sakes. Planes hit, buildings go down. Simple physics unfortunately...

i have no idea wat u talkin''bout.alright see ya

good question

that's why its a theory, it hasn't been proved, despite the fact that all these people claim that there were explosions. those explosions could have come from anywhere or anything. And if there were bombs, a terrorist doesn't have to say that he did it, or had someone do it for him. Not all of those people are idiots, the best ones never claim responsibility for their crimes.

Listen, that whole movie is just plain stupid and defies common logic. You wasted your time seeing that propaganda. The people who believe that crap is true are the same bunch that believe Elvis is still alive and JFK was killed by a gang of Cubans. Common sense tells you there is no way the wackos who made the film are going on facts. They are going for the "UFO" crowd here. I give you credit for being smart enough to ask questions about its lack of logic.Kent in SD

I saw it as it happened and know people who saw it first hand. the demolition was by way of two jets full of fuel hitting thr towers at 500 mph and exploding.

It was what it was. Please put it to bed and don't watch or read that crap.It just makes money for those idiots.

Considering Marvin Bush (the Presidents brother) and another Bush family relative (I can't recall his name now) headed the security for the WTC and Dulles airport........wouldn't they have used demolition teams employed by the government???Possibly military?I am not aware of any whistle blowers....YET!!!There is a man named Forbes who wrote letters to the 9/11 commission to make them aware of a power down the weekend before 9/11 and 100's of "workmen" were doing untold and unknown work at the WTC!!!Forbes was never called to testify and there was never any mention of him or WTC power downs in the "official" commission report!!

Yes, we have heard all the stories.Even Pearl Harbor was thought to have been allowed to happen by President F.D. Roosevelt. Who Killed the Kennedy's?This terrorist attack on the United States was not done by bombs in side of the WTC...two jet airliners loaded with JP-4 brought the WTC down..This is what happened. Period.

Unfortunately, the government left themselves wide open for all of the conspiracy theories by not having a full investigation of the scene when it happened. They were busy looking for survivors for several days in all of the devastation. The destruction was so massive and it then just became a matter of cleaning it all up. And, after all, we saw it all happen on television. Loose Change is very convincing, but many of their theories have been debunked. It is hard to swallow that our government failed so miserably on that day in view of the fact that it has changed our lives so much. I seriously doubt that the government was behind the events of 911. My biggest problem is that they did nothing to prevent it in view of all the warnings they were given. Hindsight is much better than foresight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast