Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crucifix puzzle?

Default crucifix puzzle?

a while ago i told how my crucifix had come off in my shirt at work but the chain was not snapped or come loose and the crucifix was not broke as my work colleague was standing by me when it happened it happened again this week it has only happened at work anybody got any ideas and if they are crap answers please dont reply especially those who knocked religion last time cheers.

God's trying to tell you that he doesn't exist...

That's strange. Could one of your coworkers be pranking you and undoing the clasp when you don't know it?

Hallelujah ! Praise the Lard.

god works in mysteriuos ways..it's up to you to learn the message

God may be trying to tell you something!!! No disrespect, but maybe you need to take it to God in prayer and ask Him instead of the general public...Much love!

God could be telling you that he is nearer to you. This is a great sign, God loves you enough to signal to you like this. This happened to my cousin with a Mother Mary statue and a Jesus statue that moved on their own. This is believed to be saying Jesus is near and not to worry.

First of all, I got a new Crucifix for Easter and it was quite a bit of money, and I said "Mom what happens if I loose it?" and she replied "Then whoever finds it needs it", so there you go, whoever found it needed it. Secondly, I would buy another one and have it blessed, if you are Catholic. I would also pray, hey it always helps.

maybe the part of your crucifix that is held by the chain has something wrong with it. it is quite strange you might wanna put it away or hang it up somewhere when you are at work.

Look at the connecting link. Is it offset? That's how the linking rings trick works. Maybe something similar is happening there.

Its so weird! I have the same experience.. only mine was a scapular.It was my most treasured. It was given to me when I was just in high school. I thought I'll die with it.But I guess it happened to remind me that God is not in a cross or a jewelry item. Instead, God is above me to bless me. Behind me to guard me. Front of me to lead me. And, Beside me as a friend. Maybe God can help you with it as I have been answered not in here.. But, It will just came to you..

Wow, thats wierd. You could have a look at the back of the little loop thing as it may have a slight hole in - other that that I reckon its something amazing happening!Aw, that Jeter is brilliant!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast